Roberts Hawaii Employee Reviews

good times
Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 28, 2017
it was such a good learning experience from being deck crew to becoming one of their management team. I had such blast time with the most helpful HR team.
Roberts Hawaii
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 22, 2017
Love working with Roberts, I was a Lei greeter there and they taught me so much things, I would recommend if you need help finding a job this is a job that you'll love to do and it's a great business with all different atmosphere and if you are a people friendly person this is the job.
Enjoyed working with my colleagues.
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 2, 2017
Cover for the receptionist for lunch and the phones rings a lot. I was able to go with Sales Managers and learn some Sales tips. We would go on sales calls.
Pros
Working with a bunch of friendly and enjoyable colleagues.
Cons
I dressed up as a bunny...
Fun working place
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 14, 2017
I enjoyed working with the children, I got to interact with them and I got to know the children. It brought joy to my day being around the children. A typical day at work was good.
Pros
talking to the children
Wonderful people
School Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Kailua-Kona, HIJune 7, 2017
the day is just another day at work you come in and enjoy taking care of kids watching them go to school, i have learned a lot from safety and understanding what goes on around you. my boss is the best i couldn't ask for any other boss he is very supportive and helps in any possible way he can to make sure that everything is running smoothly as possible, the hardest part of my job is to make sure the children is at school on time and back home with there families, but also to make sure that they get home and to school safely. i love this job i love working with kids and i enjoy the job i have no one would ever put them self in the job that i have because they don't have the faith or the courage to have live on there shoulders this job has put a lot of impact on me and my life.
management
Group Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 30, 2017
its an okay place to work just the management sucks. You're not trained very well. But you're expected to know everything. But the employees are sweet.
nice work enviroment
Billing clerk (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 4, 2017
process accounts receivables, process mail, invoice for ad placement in the newspaper, process all legal ad documents for the newspaper prepare legal documents for processing.
Overall, good company to work with.
Bus Driver (SPED) (Current Employee) –  Maui County, HIMay 3, 2017
Nice place to work at with nice people and management are good to work with. The most rewarding part of the job is that it gives me the opportunity to interact with the kids that I pick up everyday.
High Turnover, Poor Management
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 13, 2017
Working at Roberts Hawaii I learned that they have a super high turnover. If they have better management as well as a secure HR department, they will guarantee receive many job applications. Pros: Awesome Co-Workers Cons: Poor Management
Great place to work for entry level technician
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 29, 2017
Great way to start off your career in the maintenance department , great medical , great benefits and also great staff to work with
Pros
Great company
Cons
N/a
Typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 27, 2017
Pay is ok
Team environment
Employees are overall ok
Dont step on toes
Friendly staff and management
Some are rude though
1/2 Lunch was the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Experience
Cons
Cliques and such
good job security
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  IwaleiAugust 18, 2016
typical day at work you would pre/post check a vehicle before going out to pick up students at designated pick up points then take them to school, then do a charter during your down time or sit at work and do nothing till the school gets out, after the school gets out you pick up students from there school and drop off at the same pick up point you did in the morning
Fun workplace
Professional Polynesian Dancer - Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 11, 2016
Work at the Magic of Polynesia is fun. If you know what you're doing then it is easy. Must be able to work in the dark and know your dances.
Travel Indusrty very fun productive place to work
Waiter/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 6, 2016
Assisting tourist to and from catamaran interacting with tourist by singing and dancing island culture. Taking tourist drink order while sailing on the ocean waves......co worker are friendly and always willing to lead a helping hand
Pros
discount in travel industry
Cons
no breaks during sail no time
productive
Regulations and Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 17, 2016
Very good work environment. Love coming to work everyday. Everyone is so pleasant to work with. Friendly smiles. If you had a question someone is always willing to help whether it be big or small.
Bus Aide
Bus Aide (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 1, 2015
My experience throughout my years working for Roberts Hawaii has made me accomplish my goals into being a better mother, being a good Ro-model to my students while being on the job. The Employees are great to work with and my CO-workers who with help each other when someone is down, help them to get back on their feet and keep going. I have learned a lot from this experience working as a bus aide not only for the company but for the children and their parents. Helping them succeed in being safe and secured on any moving thing bus or car.
Pros
during ur break you lunch after your Am run.
Cons
4 hour break
Travel Industry
Trainer - Corporate Training (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HawaiiMay 26, 2015
Share the beauty that is Hawaii working for Hawaii's most recognized locally owned tour business, offering tours, bus transportation, as well as executive transportation options.
Place of fun
Student Aid (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 6, 2014
A lot of good experiences and the employees are friendly and stick to business.
Able to create my own schedule daily according to my accunts needs.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 6, 2014
A combination of office work and outside sales calls. Liked that I was able to manage my own time.
Customer Service
Tourist Driver (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 18, 2014
One fun area to work for, the management provide all kind of history for the island of Hawaii for you to learn so when your transporting tourist around they won't be bored because you will be telling all kind of story to keep them interesting in coming back to the island.