Roberts Wesleyan College Employee Reviews

Best School on Earth
Student Ambassador (Current Employee) –  North Chili, NYApril 15, 2016
Since arriving at Roberts Wesleyan College, I have flourished exceptionally in my faith, athletics, and scholastic's. I have been given many leadership positions right from the start. I have aced the art of time management, and have become extremely driven. Last year, my freshman year, I served as President of my class where I created events that my class council held for the school. Secondly, I joined Enactus, which is a national organization that is service and business oriented. In the past year, I have become a project manager of two different projects as well as an assistant to the Director of Fundraising. I am continuing on my experience of leadership in Enactus, and I also added campus tour guide to my list of priorities. I love to be busy all the time and never run out of steam.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
None.
Fun place to work
Enactus Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 16, 2016
Its a great place to work with wonderful co-workers and management! Always efficient and willing to work with my schedule.
Roberts Wesleyan
Assistant to the Deans (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 11, 2015
I have enjoyed my experience here at Roberts Wesleyan College, obtaining a variety of skill sets through three different departments. Each day is different, whether it is slow or fast, with either easy or difficult work. My supervisors are very helpful in teaching and training me with the necessary skills to achieve the objectives of this position. The hardest part of the job is simply learning the new work required for the position, just like any job. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with very great staff and faculty, who care and support one another.
Great college offering undergraduate & graduate courses.
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 2, 2015
Great college, lots of support from faculty & staff. Very rewarding, would love to teach additional classes as available! Classes are taught one evening per week to graduate students in the MS Health Administration program.
Pros
Lots of support from colleagues.
Cons
Limited number of courses to be taught
Wonderful work environment!
Adjunct Professor of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 10, 2015
Exciting, forward thinking, and dynamic work environment that emphasizes teamwork, leadership, and compassion for all. Co-workers are supportive and work together for the best outcomes for all nursing students.
Excellent Education and Work Experience
Mathematics Tutor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 28, 2015
Roberts Wesleyan College provided me with an excellent education and many opportunities to work and learn through service opportunities.
Great coachs and great SID
Producer (Current Employee) –  North Chili, NYJune 6, 2015
As the web broadcast director I handle the video stream for the sports department and make sure that coaches are ready for the pre, post, and half time interviews.

Productive and convenient job for students on campus
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 15, 2014
LOVE EVERY ASPECT OF MY JOB!!! It allows students on campus to have a job while pursuing academic duties. My supervisors were very understanding, sociable and fair. Supervisors often worked with students hectic schedules, especially around midterms and finals.
Pros
Get homework/studying done as well as complete tasks on time
Caring Environment
Student Worker (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 19, 2014
Extremely supportive community and valuable experience.
great work place
student (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 9, 2013
great place to learn and study. people are friendly and wholesome Christian enviroment
good
Cons
slow
A values based college that aligns with my own values. Roberts Wesleyan College is a great place to work.
Community Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJanuary 14, 2013
A typical day is managing the Buffalo Extension Center suite. Opening the suite, checking the 3 classrooms, conference room, and network systems. Welcoming visitors, faculty and students to class, attending community and recruitment events, working with marketing personnel and recruiters at Roberts Wesleyan College and Northeastern Seminary's main campus to support the Buffalo programs offered at the Extension Center. I truly enjoy working with and supporting Northeastern Seminary and Roberts Wesleyan College students who attend classes at this site as well as networking within the community. I love hosting special events at this wonderful facility.

Co-workers are outstanding individuals who truly care about students and their families and each other.

Increasing brand awareness in the Buffalo Community so that the community knows we offer time-shortened programs for working adults seeking Bachelor's of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Health Care Administration. Students in these programs attend class one night a week in a cohort based model.

Educating the community about Roberts Wesleyan College's online programs: B.S. in Organizational Management, Modular RN to B.S, M.S. in Strategic Leadership, M.S. in Health Information Administration is fulfilling, especially since students in these programs can continue to work while attending college.

Northeastern Seminary offers Master of Divinity, Master of Arts - Theological Studies, Masters of Arts in Transformational Leadership and Masters of Arts in Theology and Social Justice. Students in these programs attend classes
  more... one night a week. Full-time, part-time, and accelerated scheduling options are available.  less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roberts Wesleyan College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8