Robins & Morton Employee Reviews

Good safety
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 7, 2017
Good company. Safe environment. Competitive pay. Just writing more to finish the process of review 150 characters minimum.............................
Pros
Training
Cons
Manager was unfair
Great Place
Assistant Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 23, 2017
As with most construction companies there is some travel involved which would be great if I did not have 3 kids and a wife at home at night. Looking to leave not because it's a bad place to work at all, just need to be guaranteed I'm in town on a daily basis.
Pros
Training is paramount
Cons
travel
Jobsite Admin Assistant
Jobsite Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 16, 2017
Loved my job! Work entailed reception, records management, computer software applications, document processing, data entry, boilerplate processing, on-boarding, drug screens, pull plans and forms, order supplies, errands, write protocols, safety signage, meetings, fund raising events, and other general administrative duties. The culture is service to professional executive construction teams (OAC) with management focused on getting the job done. The hardest part of the job was the commute but I enjoyed the administrative work and the people very much and appreciate the opportunity to serve.
Pros
Steady work, steady pay, benefits, travel
Cons
Team change weeding
Robinson boys
Robinson boys (Former Employee) –  Brook wood hospitalJuly 14, 2017
Cleaning up , demo work ,taking out the trash ,really basically being a team member working at a hospital at brookwood medical center .i really enjoy working
productive
Pipefitter Foreman (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 9, 2017
productive company to work for safety ordinated company good pay and benefits good workplace culture offers insurance and other benefits worked in several states for this company
Excellent place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 27, 2017
The people here are wonderful! The job/life balance is amazing. If you are hard worker and like to grow and innovate, this group is for you. Family oriented. Medium sized construction company in the top 10 of privately held companies in Birmingham. I can't say enough. As with every company, you will find exceptions to my claim, but over all I've been blessed to know and work and grow with this team.
Pros
People who truly care for you and your goals - and your family!
Cons
Always expections to the rule
productice and fast paced
Payroll/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mulberry, FLJune 7, 2017
management was great, corporate was always very understanding and were also very good at recognizing achievements. Hardest part of the job was that i worked nights and that was pretty much it
Family is First
Jobsite Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 31, 2017
Family oriented company - do your part as a member of the company and flexibility is the reward.

Very busy work activity. Lots of new tasks - lots of support and training from the corporate office.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Out of Town
Great Job and pay
Pipefitter Helper (Former Employee) –  Morrilton, ARApril 17, 2017
Loved the learning environment and openness of the job. Worked closely with fitters and welders and was instrumental in making sure the right tools were available to complete the job. Setting pipe stands and hanging chain falls was part of the job. Loved the opportunity to learn and do multiple things on the same sight. Pay was awesome and per diem.
Pros
Great pay and work environment.
Cons
The job was end of construction job/Temporary.
Productive and a fun work place.
Warehouse and Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mulberry, FLFebruary 17, 2017
I learned a lot and working with everybody was a pleasure. Great experience and was proud of the opportunity that i was given.

Want to know more about Robins & Morton?

Ask a question
Buena agencia
Formsetter,concrete finisher,Carpenter,rebar (Former Employee) –  El paso txJanuary 23, 2017
Buen ambiente de trabajo eficaz en contratación buenos salarios
Productive and fun workplace
Carpenter's Helper (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Working here was a excellent oppurtunty for me to learn the healthcare trade in construction and excellemt enviroment with a top notch company I have nothing but high praise for them...My coworkers was great they provide u with a stable and safe enviroment to concentrate fully on the job at hand..
Job Stability
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 31, 2016
Excellent place to work, great management and location, communication excellent between supervisors and employees, always chance to learn something new
Pros
Great work hours
Cons
no overtime
good
Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 4, 2016
A real good place to work at least with the people I was working with. Seemed like they really cared about there people till lay offs came then you were just a memory
Pros
good people
Cons
continous work
Large company that does not realize employee potential...
Safety Assistant/Admin (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 4, 2016
Thankful for the job, but management did not bother to investigate my talents, experience, strengths or skill-sets...
Pros
Large company with benefits, relocation opportunities, etc.
Cons
Does not take the time to discover employee potential at the entry level
Very good professional people to work around.
Sr. Instrument and Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 10, 2016
Would work for any, time again. Was late getting project started. Required over time to finish. Client still employs their services.
Pros
Good management staff.
Cons
Fairly new division of a company
Pipe Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Mulberry, FLJuly 5, 2016
The co-workers that I had the pleasure of working with are great people and it was enjoyable coming to work everyday because of them. I learned that waiting too long to take action when there are negative issues in the planned schedule is a recipe for losing your budget. I arrived when changes were finally made and fought an uphill battle the remainder of the project. I absolutely love what I do but due to the project being behind, there was a lot of overtime worked and not much of a personal life.
Pros
Oppurtunity to grow with a young and upcoming company
Cons
Poor Benefits, Commecial way of doing business in an industrial setting
Very Competive, Great Contracts, Lots of work
Welder Helper (Former Employee) –  Morgan City, LAJuly 3, 2016
I worked for this company for over a year and half, I was constantly working. I started as a laborer and finished out as a welder helper, made really good money from laborer to welder helper.
Pros
Pay is good, Work is great
Cons
Work eventually ends
professional and productive office
project lead (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 22, 2016
This has to be one of my favorite jobs. Great group of people with many talents. We were successful. We all worked together very well. I've learned that communication is key for everyone to be on the same page.
Great Company
Lead Piping Estimator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 16, 2016
I've enjoyed working here for 5 years but wish there was more room for growth. I love the people and have made lifelong friends in my time here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robins & Morton. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2