Robins Federal Credit Union

Robins Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Very productive workplace
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Valley, GAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits
Cons: Short lunch, no breaks
I learned all about lending from the application process to the approval. I learned how to read a credit report and figure ratios for debt. I enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the time crunch. The most enjoyable part was greeting my members.
fast pace work environment
Teller (Former Employee), Fort ValleyApril 15, 2015
helped close to 300 members on a daily basis
I learned the aspect of banking and financial institutions from cashing checks, depositing money, how it all operates.
I enjoyed helping members and meeting new people and learning about how the banking world works. I did a lot of office type of things such as filing paperwork, copying items, going through out dated paperwork, etc.
Fun Place to Work
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Macon, GAMarch 23, 2015
Sales and Service Good Job Not Enough Pay Current Staff Not Open to New Employees ..... But They are really good to the employees from a management perspective
Good Place to work
FACILITIES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Great Coworkers and acceptable management. Family oriented and it feels like a tight knit network of people. Dealing with angry or upset customers was the hardest part of this job.
very productive work place and awesome co workers
Bank teller (Former Employee), milledgeville gaFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: awesome co workers, and the incentives we got for a job well done
Cons: working the drive thru lol didnt like that
I have learned so many things from robins .I have left with a broader knowledge of the banking profession.. I had the most incredible co workers and bosses.. the hardest part of the job I would have to say well I don't think there was a hard part just challenging. my most enjoyable was the work environment and my member who made my day and the time there really memorable
It's a great company in which to work. The benefits are second to none and everyone has a chance to move up.
Teller (Former Employee), Macon, GAJanuary 29, 2015
I enjoyed working for the company. I learned a lot and meet a lot of people that will influence me throughout my life.
Busy pace with great co workers
Assist members (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAAugust 28, 2014
A normal day at Robins Federal Credit Union in the Robins Direct dept. would be answering almost to 200 calls a day. Dealing with all kinds of people so it is a good quality to know how to handle all kinds of people and also to be able to turn a very angry member to a happy one. You get one 5 minute break and one 10 minute break but that is only if it's not too busy which does happen a lot. Best part of the job is my co - workers. We have each others back 100%. Always willing to help each other out and new employees.
Good Company with excellent benefits
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Macon, GaMay 10, 2014
Cons: difficult to advance
Great company to work for with an excellent benefits package.
Enojoyable place to work with alot to learn and experience.
Teller (Current Employee), Forsyth, GAJanuary 28, 2014
Process transactions with cash, check, money order and credit/debit
Sell and provide information on auto loans, consumer loans, various checking and savings account.

Over the last year I have learned how to cross sell different loans, deposit accounts and how to identify fraudulent items i.e.: checks, dollar bills, accounts etc.

Enjoyable place to work, delightful coworkers and nice location.
Great starter job
Backup Lead Teller (Former Employee), Gray, GADecember 2, 2013
low pay
bad hour
great learning experience
no ability to move up
Was a great place to work at people were great and we always had a training classes
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Macon GaOctober 22, 2013
I always love working with the customers we learn to help them with any kind of problems that they may had. It was enjoyable and I love working with a good team.
JUST LIKE FAMILY
Teller/ Backup Lead Teller Work (Former Employee), Swainsboro, GASeptember 20, 2013
Pros: overall great place
Cons: down time.
The best job by far that ive held, amazing people, friendly members and staff. GREAT!!!!
Relaxed but professional environment.
Teller (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAFebruary 27, 2013
Everyone had duties from the time we walked in the door until we left at the end of the day. I have learned that when working in a financial institution there are a lot of policies and legal lines that need to be followed. Co-workers and I got a long very well. We spend more time together than with our own families so we have all developed a good bond. The hardest part of being a teller was dealing with irate members. When you are handling and dealing with people's money and something goes wrong whether it was my fault or not they are not going to think twice about taking it out on the appropriate person. The most enjoyable part was the friends and bonds I made with people through work while in a different state.
great
Customer Service/Teller (Current Employee), Macon, GAAugust 9, 2012
Cons: short breaks low pay
• Responsible for the efficient, effective, and accurate performance of Teller functions.
Effective coordination and working relationships with area personnel and with management.
• Assist and educate members in the opening of new deposit accounts, share certificate investments, and other credit union services. Educate members about loan products
• Act as credit union representative for member inquires, complaints, and public relations.
• Assist branch teller supervisor in opening and closing
Back up lead teller
Back-Up Lead Teller (Former Employee), Macon,GaAugust 1, 2012
I provided outstanding member services. I made transactions and inquiries on member’s accounts in an efficient, accurate, and professional manner. Completed night deposits and processed all checks through branch capture scanning system. Performed back-up lead teller duties and provided assistance where needed within the branch such as opening New Accounts and training new tellers on the teller line.