Robinson Memorial Hospital

Robinson Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Good Job
PRN - Patient Care Tech in the Emergency Room (Current Employee), Ravenna, OHMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Can pick up hours when ever you want
Cons: It can be a long day
PRN PCT in the ED. Has ups and downs just like any other hospital. On job training. No real complaints. You will learn a lot in the ER.
opportunity
FINANCIAL COUNSELING SUPPORT CLERK (Former Employee), Ravenna, OhioJanuary 15, 2015
The facility offers great opportunity to the community and their employees. The employees are offered furthering the education. The community is offered assistance with the medical expense.
Community hospital with a family-like atmosphere among staff.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Critical careNovember 14, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: no cafeteria for night shift.
I worked here while I was going to nursing school as a nurse's aide in the critical care department. The people (nurses, aides, doctors, RTs, housekeepers, supply and central sterile, and pharmacy just to name a few...) were difficult to leave behind, but other opportunities came calling once I was licensed.
clean and productive work enviorment
Phebotomist (Former Employee), Ravenna, OHNovember 3, 2014
I have learned so much from working in the lab to going to most outpatient facility's to work. I am happy I did so because it gave me the opportunity to work in different settings and learn to be more efficient in the work I do. I couldn't have asked for better supervisors to support me in doing so.
I have worked from this company for 7 and a half years. It has been an overall a wonderful experience
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), ravenna, ohioJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, great patients
Cons: low pay, expensive healthcare benefits
In the morning, i went to 6 different nursing homes to draw blood and pick up urine and stool specimens. After that was complete i would return the inpatient lab and prepare the specimens for the medical technologists. The rest of the day i would take phone calls from doctors, doctor's offices, and patients. Also i prepared culture plates for microbiology technologists. My co-workers are wonderful to work with. They are all team players. The hardest part of my job is losing a patient that was a part of our lives for a longtime at the nursing home. I enjoy seeing my patients at the nursing homes every morning. They have become a part of my life. My management is very helpful and attentative of our needs as a boss and friend.
PRN CT tech (Former Employee), Ravenna, OHJune 15, 2014
Management is great and the staff are great to work with! Everyone is great to work with and any problems will get addressed accordingly. I recommend working here!
A productive and fun place
Registration Clerk-Emergency Department (Current Employee), Ravenna, OHApril 18, 2014
Pros: good communication.
Cons: not enough room for advancements.
Improvements are always necessary. The greatest strengths are friendliness, respect for each other and good cooperation.
Fair place to work with flexible work hours
Secretary to Director of Laboratory (Former Employee), LaboratoryApril 17, 2014
Pros: generally all good place to work.
Staff in the laboratory was great to work with. Management was fair, co-workers were great. I enjoyed everything about my job as secretary to the director.
Perfect Internship Oppurtunity
Health Education Center Intern (Current Employee), Ravenna, OHApril 16, 2014
The Health Education Center at RMH was a great place to intern. There was always something different going on and the HEC manager is a great teacher and role model.
Coder/Abstractor (Current Employee), Ravenna, OhioJanuary 26, 2014
Robinson Memorial Hospital is a great place to work. They provide bi-weekly training in ICD-10, learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flex time and a casual atmosphere.
No room for advancement
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Ravenna, OHJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: small town feel
Cons: limited ability for growth
Small community hospital with the small town feel
Paid for schooling, but no position open when done with schooling
little room for career advancement
Always looking for nurses to work extra and stay over
poor guidance from managment
Never the same, interestly daily events.
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee), Ravenna, OhDecember 16, 2013
Pros: close to home, enjoyed work
Cons: management had it like working in high school relationships.
Report to assigned location in the emergency department. Being accessing the stock in the rooms in my area, restok needed items. Assist nurses as well as ER physicians. Input medical orders, get medical results requested by physician. Take care of the patients needs throughout the duration of the patients stay in our department. management ran the department on a popularity level not always with the best results. Co-workers were all good people and cared about the patients they cared for. Hardest part of my job was helping family members deal with the passing of their loved one. The most enjoyable part was making connections with some of the most wonderful patients which made all the difficult things worth going through.
I really learned very fast and was able to work in every area of the lab
Externship (Former Employee), Ravanna OhioAugust 26, 2013
This particular hospital taught me how to deal with co-workers that are not friendly.
Love speaking with people in the public
Telecommunications Operator (Current Employee), Ravenna, OHJuly 28, 2013
Pros: insurance
Cons: no structure
This is a good job but doesn't have any room for advancement.
Good work environment
Secretary/Switchboard Operator (Current Employee), Ravenna, OHJuly 20, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: budget cuts
Great work environment, great management, but due to the economy not much stability.
good place to work
Medical Billing Clerk (Current Employee), Ravenna, OHJuly 1, 2013
Good place to work, just looking at expanding my job hunt due to economy.
Psychiatric RN
Staff nurse (Former Employee), Ravenna, OhioOctober 24, 2012
I floated between the detoxification unit and the psychiatric unit.
The detoxification unit would start out with patient admissions and daily morning assessments.
Recovery materials would be read out loud and discussed along with the RN unit manager guiding the discussion.
Medications would be administered as prescribed by the recovery detoxification guidelines.
Report would be given to each other at the beginning and end of the shift.
I learned how both the departments were related in the respect that the patient needed to be willing to change.
My co-workers were supportive and available when needed.
The hardest part of the job was observing patients going through physical and mental withdraw.
I enjoyed hearing the patients speak about the hope they had for turning their lives around.
Would NOT recommend working in nutrition dept
Clinical Dietitian (Former Employee), Ravenna, OHJuly 24, 2012
Cons: management of nutrition services dept, no support from human resources in resolving issues with management
If I could give management less than 1 star I would. Work load was never evenly distributed and coworkers were allowed to harrass other coworkers with no consequences. The hospital itself is nice and alot of nice people work there they just don't work in the nutrition dept