Robinson Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Environmental Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OhioSeptember 6, 2015
My job was very rewarding in that, I was able to maintain the areas that were assigned to me, I felt good about what I did, and could end my shift knowing that I gave it my best. My co-workers were helpful and friendly. There was nothing hard about my position. Enjoyable and peaceful was the atmosphere.
Great place to work!
Staff nurse in a Level 1 obstetrical unit (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OhioAugust 5, 2015
Robinson Memorial Hospital treats their staff and patients with respect and dignity. Encourages autonomy and staff input regarding staffing decision and patient care issues.
Excellent healthcare for a small community
Administrative Supervisor, RN (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OHJuly 27, 2015
Robinson is a small community hospital that provides excellent care to its community members. I feel that because of the small community setting we get to know our patients well and are able to care for them well. Trouble-some areas at Robinson are staffing, resources, primary care providers, and communication within all departments.
Good work with good people
RN (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OHApril 22, 2015
Busy, rewarding work with good people interested in doing a good job, and who took pride in performing their duties well. Management that primarily came from staff, and a feeling of togetherness and belonging.
good place to work
MRI technician (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHApril 18, 2015
A typical day at work would be to get to work and prepare the room and start the machine. Had to work with patients and radiologists to perform scans. Had to ensure the safety of everyone that entered the room. My co-workers were great and we worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job would have been getting the information that we needed at the time we needed it prior to scanning. The most enjoyable part of the job would have been helping people out.
Pros
challenging
Cons
patients could difficult at times
Surgical Reprocessing
Central Sterile Technician (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHMarch 26, 2015
Interaction with outside vendors
Fast paced environment
Great support from the OR
Pleasant co-workers in multiple departments
Work load divided evenly
Worked on keeping OR in stock
Good Job
PRN - Patient Care Tech in the Emergency Room (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OHMarch 24, 2015
PRN PCT in the ED. Has ups and downs just like any other hospital. On job training. No real complaints. You will learn a lot in the ER.
Pros
Can pick up hours when ever you want
Cons
It can be a long day
opportunity
FINANCIAL COUNSELING SUPPORT CLERK (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OhioJanuary 15, 2015
The facility offers great opportunity to the community and their employees. The employees are offered furthering the education. The community is offered assistance with the medical expense.
Community hospital with a family-like atmosphere among staff.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Critical careNovember 14, 2014
I worked here while I was going to nursing school as a nurse's aide in the critical care department. The people (nurses, aides, doctors, RTs, housekeepers, supply and central sterile, and pharmacy just to name a few...) were difficult to leave behind, but other opportunities came calling once I was licensed.
Pros
people
Cons
no cafeteria for night shift.
clean and productive work enviorment
Phebotomist (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHNovember 3, 2014
I have learned so much from working in the lab to going to most outpatient facility's to work. I am happy I did so because it gave me the opportunity to work in different settings and learn to be more efficient in the work I do. I couldn't have asked for better supervisors to support me in doing so.
I have worked from this company for 7 and a half years. It has been an overall a wonderful experience
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  ravenna, ohioJuly 15, 2014
In the morning, i went to 6 different nursing homes to draw blood and pick up urine and stool specimens. After that was complete i would return the inpatient lab and prepare the specimens for the medical technologists. The rest of the day i would take phone calls from doctors, doctor's offices, and patients. Also i prepared culture plates for microbiology technologists. My co-workers are wonderful to work with. They are all team players. The hardest part of my job is losing a patient that was a part of our lives for a longtime at the nursing home. I enjoy seeing my patients at the nursing homes every morning. They have become a part of my life. My management is very helpful and attentative of our needs as a boss and friend.
Pros
great co-workers, great patients
Cons
low pay, expensive healthcare benefits
PRN CT tech (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHJune 15, 2014
Management is great and the staff are great to work with! Everyone is great to work with and any problems will get addressed accordingly. I recommend working here!
A productive and fun place
Registration Clerk-Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OHApril 18, 2014
Improvements are always necessary. The greatest strengths are friendliness, respect for each other and good cooperation.
Pros
good communication.
Cons
not enough room for advancements.
Fair place to work with flexible work hours
Secretary to Director of Laboratory (Former Employee) –  LaboratoryApril 17, 2014
Staff in the laboratory was great to work with. Management was fair, co-workers were great. I enjoyed everything about my job as secretary to the director.
Pros
generally all good place to work.
Perfect Internship Oppurtunity
Health Education Center Intern (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OHApril 16, 2014
The Health Education Center at RMH was a great place to intern. There was always something different going on and the HEC manager is a great teacher and role model.
Coder/Abstractor (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OhioJanuary 26, 2014
Robinson Memorial Hospital is a great place to work. They provide bi-weekly training in ICD-10, learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, flex time and a casual atmosphere.
No room for advancement
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHJanuary 8, 2014
Small community hospital with the small town feel
Paid for schooling, but no position open when done with schooling
little room for career advancement
Always looking for nurses to work extra and stay over
poor guidance from managment
Pros
small town feel
Cons
limited ability for growth
Never the same, interestly daily events.
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OhDecember 16, 2013
Report to assigned location in the emergency department. Being accessing the stock in the rooms in my area, restok needed items. Assist nurses as well as ER physicians. Input medical orders, get medical results requested by physician. Take care of the patients needs throughout the duration of the patients stay in our department. management ran the department on a popularity level not always with the best results. Co-workers were all good people and cared about the patients they cared for. Hardest part of my job was helping family members deal with the passing of their loved one. The most enjoyable part was making connections with some of the most wonderful patients which made all the difficult things worth going through.
Pros
close to home, enjoyed work
Cons
management had it like working in high school relationships.
I really learned very fast and was able to work in every area of the lab
Externship (Former Employee) –  Ravanna OhioAugust 26, 2013
This particular hospital taught me how to deal with co-workers that are not friendly.
Love speaking with people in the public
Telecommunications Operator (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OHJuly 28, 2013
This is a good job but doesn't have any room for advancement.
Pros
insurance
Cons
no structure

4.2