Robison Medical Resource Group

Robison Medical Resource Group Employer Reviews

Road to Nowhere...
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), OklahomaDecember 12, 2013
Pros: it's a catalyst for faster burnout ergo leaving the career quicker which will benefit you!
Cons: pandering to inept office staff for contracts that never materialize!
If you want to travel to the worst places, lose your job in the middle of a contract without severance because the facility cuts out all travelers, have no benefits, be lied to and watch the owner drive up in 50K sports car while handing out third rate junk 'appreciation' gifts then you'v found your home!

This place is WORSE than working staff, if – more... that's possible. It's the ultimate family life destroyer. There are no useful bonuses. And traveling out of state you discover you are making less than some union nurse!

The owners, as do most nursing management types, don't want to be troubled with the horrid working conditions, poor benefits, or ineptness of their recruiters! (Note:This has been further compounded by a merger that benefited those who usually benefit from such corporate shell games. )

Just do yourself a favor, stay away from travel nursing and this company in particular!

Note: To fledgling nurses, take a good, long look at this career of 'caring'. My husband warned me several times to stay the course with my mathematics degree, which could have led to engineering or pharmacy.

Of course, I didn't listen! I let some troglodyte nursing professor lure me into this career of 'caring'. That's right, you care, you give all of your care to strangers who think you are servant and don't care about you! Then you go home to a family that you have nothing left for and you didn't even bank enough change to pay your student loan debt!

Think long and hard! Consider the monastic cloistering that is imposed on you in school. Ask yourself, is my marriage up to this? I have a husband that adores me and we still have trouble because of how this 'caring' profession sucks the life out of everyone that lands in this field!

Whether you are a young woman, or man just out of high school, a single mom, or a wife and mother, think it through, no matter how bad things are, nursing WILL make it worse! Every career has problems, however, this career has the rare benefit of creating new problems!

It's a career filled with parasitic personalities, lies, and backbiting that you will take home with you regardless of how hard you try to avoid it! RUN FAR AWAY! – less

18odg84c8ak4gec9 – May 20, 2014

Thank you for contacting us, we are sorry you had this experience and feel this way. Robison Medical makes every effort to provide opportunities and assignments nation-wide in both PRN and Travel that are rewarding and meaningful. We are very interested in discussing your experience with you. Please send an email to sdowns@rmrg.com via private message, with your contact information, and we will contact you shortly.

Excellent leadership and supportive staff
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: multiple pros salary, staff support and compensation packages
Robison employs only top notch educated and acing nurses. They are more than willing to accommodate all staff nurse needs. The staff is diligent with proving quality places of employment with comparable salaries for assignments. I have been with Robison since 2005 and will continue to consider nursing opportunities available at Robison.
i love this job
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 27, 2012
Pros: paid daycare, food and gas
Cons: none. if u love nursing, its a very well paid vacation!
Robinson allowed me to travel to phoenix. I had a variety of places to choose from. They were always helpful wi making sure I had all my questions answered and having everything I need. I would travel with them again.
good job opportunities
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 21, 2012
good people to work for, dependable, good pay. good knowledge of workforce

About Robison Medical Resource Group

Robison Medical Resource Group has 30+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry. That experience has paid off RMRG is – Read more

Robison Medical Resource Group Photos