We're looking for a creative problem solver and marketing strategist with stellar communication and organizational skills. With a business marketing and/or communications background, this person is a goal-oriented, marketing MacGyver who can create a twelve-month strategic plan with a napkin and a crayon. We need someone who can not only pick up multiple balls at once and run with them - but also juggle, dribble and kick them across the finish line using whatever resources they can find. He or she will keep projects moving, acting as a marketing consultant and client liaison.
- Effective multi-tasker. Self-motivator with an appetite for continuous learning and growth.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through a variety of media, including the Web.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Plays well with others in a tight team environment.
- Ability to develop and foster client relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (a grammar nit-picker who knows the difference between their, there and they're).
- An i-dotting, t-crossing, obsessive compulsive sharp-shooter (in other words, detail-oriented and accurate)
- Much like a 3-year old, incessantly asks "Why?".
- Driven by an innate desire to review stats and identify trends.
Education: Minimum 4-year college degree in a related field.
Experience: 2 or more years experience in a marketing-related position
Required Knowledge, Program Expertise: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Desired Expertise: Copywriting (grammar nit-picker), database importing and exporting basics, market research, email marketing, search engine optimization, social media and internet advertising.
Reports to: Marketing Director
Compensation: Based on experience.