Roche Employee Reviews

Great Company
Labtech II (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Data review and entry,working both internal and external customers,
Routine Regulatory compliance agency audits,contract negotiations,
Good working environment,hardest part of job is to get all equipment calibrated and validated with minimum downtime.
Strategic Sales Leader
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 17, 2015
Experience in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Diagnostics. Documented history of exceed sales expectations. Top 20% performer.
I enjoy working at Celgene.
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nutley, NJOctober 29, 2015
I have had an overall excellent experience working at Celgene Corporation. I have enjoyed working with all my colleagues and managers.
Loved Roche!
Specialty Sales/Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 19, 2015
Absolutely loved working for Roche. I was a pharmaceutical rep for them for 7 years. Unfortunately I was laid off in a downsizing. They have great products and are highly respected in the industry by their customers. Best job I ever had!
Top class diagnostics company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  MissouriOctober 16, 2015
Top class diagnostics company with big company feel. Solid management and direction in MDx space. Many business areas with opportunity to move between areas.
World Class Training Organization
IT Trainer Professional Diagnostics/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 14, 2015
Working for Roche, one of the best companies in the world, has been an amazing experience. Your encouraged to grow personally and professionally. Working with the FDA to ensure our products are safe and viable has provided great opportunities to show how we can be innovative within the rules.
My colleagues at Roche are high level, confident individuals. I have learned so much about classroom faciliation, creativity and development of training products.
Roche is a company that allows you to try out new positions. I have been an IT Support professional, a health coach for people with diabetes and a corporate trainer. Engaging and challenging witha strong corporate culture tells the true story of how it is to work at Roche Diagnositcs.
Pros
corporate culture, engagement, benefits
Cons
lower field opportunities
Great place to work.
Clinical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 10, 2015
Excellent supervisor; knowledgeable staff. Enjoyed working with the other CDE staff, and they were supportive. A great place to grow and develop as a professional.
Pros
good beneifts
enjoyable and pleasant work enviroment
Receiving/Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTSeptember 24, 2015
My many years spent at Roche gave me a wealth of knowledge and great experiences in my position. My co-workers and managers were very enjoyable to work with.
Very Good Place to Work
Senior Instrument Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 22, 2015
This is honestly the best job I've ever had. The job was demanding, but different everyday. The people I worked with were great.
Pros
Discounted breakfast and lunch, Gym membership discount
Nice
Senior Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  New Jersey, USASeptember 13, 2015
day involved purifying the oligonucleotides
used the HPLC technique
adhered to strict GMP and GLP guidelines
co-workers were very helpful
Pros
Fun and productive placce to work
Good interaction with clients
Regional Trainer for Roche Diagnostics (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 11, 2015
Exciting and educational with the ability to travel and be engaged with cutting edge technology.
Pay was good and hours and days were flexible.
Pros
travel
Cons
short notice on assignments
Good Company
Inspection Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 27, 2015
Overall, this was a great experience for me. I, unfortunately, had to leave due to being diagnosed with cancer so I left to seek treatment.
Typical day at work was busy. Lots of putting fires out and not very good measuralbes
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisAugust 18, 2015
Roche pays well compared to the market and has great benefits at all levels. Better measurable goals would improve individual performance ratings.
great job but workers (management really isn't good at all)
material handler/ machine operator (Former Employee) –  branchburg, njAugust 13, 2015
very easy job learned the job in one day received 3 raises within 6months but after that there was no movement to better in your position and management really isn't great very unprofessional
Nice company
Sr Business Support Specialist - Customer Master (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 3, 2015
Flexible hours, training available, management encourages employees to grow.Onsite fitness gym, wellness center, and extras like cooking classes are offered.
Officed out of my home. Saw manager monthly.
Equipment Specialist, Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2015
I traveled North Texas, Oklahoma and North Lousiana.
I learned to deal with executives from a financial perspective.
I learned how to integrate a multi systems operation.
I left because there was nowhere to go but product management out of state in the home office.
Pros
I was dependent on myself. I was given the lattitude to develop my own territory.
Cons
The position ran its course. I was promoted until I reached the top of my area.
After a couple years, it feels like just a job; not a career where you feel you can grow.
Senior Scientist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 7, 2015
Management doesn't care about the people. They tell you if you don't like it, you can leave because you are easily replaced.
Roche is a very professional company who strives to find the best medicine for patients
Biosample Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2015
Roche is Pharmaceutical company who is "Doing now what patients need next". A motto that attracted me to the company and desired to be apart of its Team. I learned so much from a clinical research perspective in managing clinical biosamples and ensuring that samples are collected, transported, processed and analyzed in a proper manner. Managing these samples from a remote area is challenging, but working with all parties involved (Sites, CRO vendors and Analytical Lab), make these efforts achievable. The most enjoyable part of working in the clinical area as a Clinical Biosample Operations Manager is knowing that patients are receiving a Roche drug that can potentially decrease their disease state or increase their quality of life.
Quality Assurance Compliance/ Review (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJJune 29, 2015
Good experience
testing samples
using autoclave
computer skills
nice and hard working co-workes
lots of job experience
Effective production facility
Senior Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJJune 25, 2015
Day to day life is pretty simple but advancement can sometimes be hard to come by. Managers are generally good people . Supervisors are attentive and upper management is acceptable

4.2