Roche Employee Reviews

Loved working for them!
Contractor/Trainer and Instrument (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2016
I enjoyed everything about working for Roche. The company is well organized and diverse. It had a very positive impact on my life.
good place to work
Biostatistician/Statistical Programmer (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 15, 2016
Consulting:
• Assisted consultants in giving suggestions about the design of the clinical trials and providing R and STATA code.
• Employed multiple imputation method to solve the missing values associated with clinical data.
Data Analysis:
• Project #1: The first clinical trial research was jointly conducted by Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Chicago to discover the relationship between the levels of depression of patients and 14 other demographic variables.
• Project #2: The second clinical trial research was to investigate whether patients who lose smelling function having higher odds of being delirium in clinics.
Pros
good coworkers
Good Job Environment
Senior Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  LahoreJuly 14, 2016
Currently i am working in Roche Pak Ltd as Senior Service Engineer.
I am gaining knowledge day by day and my professional skills are also enhanced as time goes, i am very much satisfied with my professional growth. The only thing which bothers me is the work/life balance. That is not balanced and i couldn't give proper time to my family.
Pros
Good Knowledge, Professional Expertise, A lot to learn
Cons
Work/Life balance is not good at all.
Exceptional Work Culture
Clinical Lead Bioprocess Technician-CHO (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJuly 5, 2016
The co-workers are what makes this company very unique. They are positive, welcoming and always willing to lend a hand when asked. The company allows growth professionally and management is supportive if communicated. The company has great health benefits and safety is a high priority. The work/life balance is hard to maintain.
Good
Lab Technician Operations (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJJune 28, 2016
Good and learning a lot. I like that I am able to contribute something big to help my group improve. I like the work and experiences that I am gaining so far.
Good experience
Validation Chemist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 28, 2016
Great way to see more than laboratory FDA work. A way to get into consulting and learning abour the industry as a whole. The job was contract so it was project oriented.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Temp work.
I worked in the warehouse
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INJune 24, 2016
I loved working in the warehouse. I loved being able to move around and do something different everyday.
They mostly trust you to do your own thing, but if you're slacking one day, you'll hear about it.

Management varies there, I loved my first manager. He was awesome. He was fun and authoritative, but always positive.
Then I got two new supervisors. One of which was so negative towards all of her employees that the entire atmosphere changed. I disliked her so much, I don't think I ever bothered to remember her name.

I'd work under my first supervisor again in a heartbeat.
Pros
Fast Pace Environment, Relaxed Atmosphere
A good employer
Executive Assistant to the General Manager (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 16, 2016
Its good. Challenged with the current economic landscape of the country. The benefits are very standard but can improve.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too far from home
not a bad place to work if you can get out of the warehouse
Sr. Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 9, 2016
the department i was in was very segregated by favorites. they don't promote from within the company so advancement is very hard.
good place to work
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 7, 2016
good place to work. a lot of great people to work with. the customer service was top notch and took care of their customers.
Great Work Culture
Scientist II (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 19, 2016
The culture at Roche Molecular Systems is great. There is a lot of flexibility with scheduling timings of work. The managers are also nice. The pace of workplace is fast but can be a little slow at times. Managers and Supervisors are very understanding about personal issues.
Pros
Free lunches
Excellent workplace
Sr. Planner/Buyer (Current Employee) –  Ponce, PRMay 14, 2016
Roche is and very good workplace. Due to the small size of the organization it provides good opportunities to get significant visibility to top management. At the same time the small size provides very limited growth opportunities.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Too small
Fantastic organization
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 12, 2016
My experience at Roche has been very positive. My colleagues are extremely talented and fun to work with. Roche offers many unique opportunities to their employees such as a good work/life balance.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Currently undergoing a lot of changes
Roche was a great place to work.
Pump Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 9, 2016
Working at Roche provided many opportunities to help others. Helping customers manage their diabetes through education and product knowledge was very rewarding.
Review Summary for Roche Diagnostics
Customer Service Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 5, 2016
Roche is an excellent place to work. They provide a lot of opportunity with an excellent culture. The leadership takes a vested interest in each person's learning and career path.
Excellent and Professional Staff
Parts + Shop Manager/ Auto Damage Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMay 4, 2016
Customer Service = A+
Professionalism = A+

Very professional staff and the quality of work is excellent at this establishment.
Pros
Free lunches at times
Cons
A lot of hours
Fun place to work and meet people from all over
Server (Former Employee) –  Sonoma, CAMay 3, 2016
Pour wine for tourists and wine club members, trying to meet sales quotas and sign up wine club memebers. Management is kind and fair, willing to accommodate schedule changes. Colleagues are great, a fun bunch to spend time with. It's fun getting to meet and speak with people that come to the wine country from all over the world, and you get to know a lot about wines and the industry.
Difficult Management
INR call center (Former Employee) –  San Mateo CaliforniaApril 29, 2016
Management accepted no positive suggestions for improvement with communicating with patients. Management very critical of employees. Questioned every step innovative thought. Difficult company for which to work.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
Management rigidity
They offer great benefits and vacation time
Contract Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 28, 2016
They offer great benefits and vacation time as well as great work life balance. The company also offer healthy lunches and breakfast at a discounted rate.
Not my favorite
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 13, 2016
Just don't waste your time. I was hired as a contractor and was excluded from everything and they made me feel very isolated.
Pros
Cons
Co workers, lack of respect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2