Roche Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marlboro, MADecember 7, 2017
I love working with my co-workers.and i enjoyed working with them and i had a best management ever and they really respect every and access every culture.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hour break
Review
Operations Project Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 4, 2017
Roche is an ok place to work. Not a fast paced work environment. Collaborative colleagues. Flexible working schedule, and good benefits for singles and families.
Fun Place to work
Senior Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJNovember 28, 2017
Learnt so much at this position. The company is great and work life balance is spectacular. Management was nice and promoted growth. Opportunities were offered to those who sought it.
what you learned
Sr. DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CANovember 27, 2017
Learned a lot on new technology and applied to the respective BU's. Overall experience is good and challenging day to day work
Collaborative and team work
My review
Senior Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 21, 2017
Roche is a wonderful place to work for short or long term. I would recommend it to anyone. They have great benefits. They are a diverse company. They are big in promoting within the company.
Production Environment
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INNovember 19, 2017
During this job, I learned time management and how to better build relations between myself and my co-workers. This was a temp position, with low pay.
inovative work place
Dia Tech I (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJNovember 15, 2017
good progressive company, different management life style than the pharma industry, secretive, but healthy work atmosphere, facilitate the hard work and appreciation
Pros
Cons
should know somebody at higher up
SP Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 15, 2017
This was a great learning experience and grew in some areas with this job. I would have loved to been able to advance but there were several of us that were laid off.
Pros
good pay
Cons
laid off
it was just ok
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 13, 2017
ok place to work as long as you friends with the right people. if not then it might be somewhat stressful. since the company was sold I don't believe there are options for work
Great employees, but intricately processes and bad communication by senior management
Support & Training Specialist POC (Current Employee) –  Rotkreuz, CHNovember 7, 2017
Team member are collaborate very well together.

But working processes are very intricately and decision taking is very protracting.

Decisions taken by the senior management are not always comprehensible and the communication is not very clear.
Pros
Great employees, great infrastructure
Cons
Try to simplify processes and improve communication.
LPN-CSSC-Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2017
Temporary contract. Roche is a diverse employer. Great work environment and educational opportunities. Close to home. Promotes a healthy and diversity environment.
Productibve
Medical Director (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 6, 2017
Good working environment with a global outreach. I was able to learn new skills as well as shared my own skill with fellow workers. will recommend others to the company.
Great place to work.
Sr. Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, NJOctober 31, 2017
Workplace culture was safe, friendly and engaging.
Management was supportive in a positive way.
This job was in a manufacturing environment and so it was fast paced.
The job was great but needed a new manager.
Instrument Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNOctober 29, 2017
When I was hired on I had a great manager but he retired and we got stuck with the worst manager I had ever had. I loved the job and my customers but could not please my manager.
Pros
The job itself was awesome.
Cons
Poor manager
Rewarding Work
Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 25, 2017
Culture is very diverse. Lots of great people and all very helpful. The job is really fun and challenging and something different everyday regarding problem solving.
International company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2017
Working at Roche requires that you interface with clients and employees all over the world. You will meet a lot of people from different places and cultures.
positive
Material Handler, Suite Operator, Bulk Technician (Former Employee) –  Belleville, NJOctober 22, 2017
I worked in the filling department creating filling bulks to ship out to other companies. I supported the filling department inside clean rooms and outside clean rooms sterilizing materials for filling needs
Rewarding work environment
Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 11, 2017
Most often teams genuinely wanted to work together to provide a solution. Opportunity to work with diverse group of individuals made the effort challenging yet rewarding.
Pros
International Travel, Benefits, Global Impact
Cons
Ongoing IT Restructuring
Tough and Fair
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJOctober 11, 2017
Management at Roche was very ht or miss depending on your direct superior. The culture they preached was different that practiced. Some differences in distribution in workload.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nutley, NJ 07110October 10, 2017
I worked as a consultant for Roche and therefore because I was not employed by them I have no opinion of the company and/or what it is like to be and employee of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2