Rochester Community and Technical College Employee Reviews

Great environment to enhance my job/life skills
Technology Work Study (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNNovember 25, 2013
While working here and attending college, I was able to hone many life and job skills. I was constantly given the chance to learn and elaborate on my skillset by being given challenging, yet achievable tasks. The multiple departments i worked in helped me learn that i can truly do anything i set my mind to, even if i hadn't done that particular task before.
Pros
great coworkers, encouraging work environment
Cons
could only work part time during school weeks
Great Learning Environment
Student Aide/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNMarch 7, 2012
I worked in the Counseling Center at RCTC during the time I was enrolled there. Working in the counseling center was a fantastic experience. Counselors were friendly and always willing to answer questions or provide advice. They made my job VERY easy and I enjoyed every minute
Pros
flexible scheduling around class times, friendly and supportive co-workers
Supportive environment that encourages independence as well as team oriented work.
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNFebruary 6, 2014
I was only an adjunct, so I do not feel I am in a position to rate or comment on much of RCTC.

As an adjunct, I was able to teach part-time, which fit well with my lifestyle at the time.

I loved being able to teach and received wonderful support from RCTC to help facilitate my teaching.
Amazing Experience
Full Time Student (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNDecember 19, 2013
Wonderful experience to grow and learn as an RN. Long hours of homework and preparation, nerve wrecking lab exams, great teachers, and clinical experience.
Pros
great experience
Cons
salary
great place to work
Founder of a student Organization (Former Employee) –  Rochester. MnMarch 11, 2013
It was more than just inspirational to work at Rochester Community and Technical College.
Pros
most

4.7