Nutrition & Weight Management
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) – Rochester, NY – March 22, 2012
• Tripled the growth of the program within a years time, allowing it to become one of the only programs profitable within the organization.
• Managed the daily functions of the program including billing, flow, and chart preparation to the clinical standards of the medical staff.
• Gained business through Coopervision, using our weight management programs as their wellness incentive, creating revenue to increase significantly.
• Worked with the Web Designer to recreate the webistes contents and creating innovative ideas.
• Discussed the details of the programs to potential patients through information seminars.
• Created marketing materials that focuses on the brand all while alligning ourselves with the hospitals mission.
• Generate social media awareness by creating and managing a Facebook account and newsletters informing current participants of wellness around the community along with in the program.
• Communicated with inside and outside Physician practices to create awareness of the programs.
• Promote and plan events for the department within the community.