Rock Church Employee Reviews

First Century Meets the Info Age
Interim Global Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 30, 2016
Rock Church is a true bible teaching church. All the staff are rooted in the word of God as it is written however very modern for the times. They incorporate various technologies and new developments in order to share the gospel. They have stylish decor to bring a classy and comfortable atmosphere to guests and staff. Praying for one another is a common practice and so is change. The culture is evolving yet always keeping to a lean financial structure. Some find the amount of change difficult to endure, there is certainly a "God first" environment and sometimes we have to stop and listen to hear the new direction, but when it's heard we all hit the ground to serve. I really loved every moment.
Lifestyle work enviroment, fun, exciting, rewarding
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 14, 2016
strong team culture
co-workers are family
management is great, as long as you have initiative, and are a hardworker
hardest part is the long hours, but the vision drives you.
best part is seeying the fruit of your work and seeying the impact of those long hours
Pros
Free lunches, team offsites
Rock Church
Worship Pastor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CADecember 10, 2015
Love the people here, I wish it was a little more stable on the job front. I was hired at a high salary and they even acquired me through a placement company and paid them 20% all to not "Hire" me at the end of my contract. The church grew by 1200 members in that 6 months which is a successful venture.

God is in control of all and is using the Rock in awesome ways but for my family and I it was unstable at the end of the time, based on management and clarity.
Pros
Great location, great people, great God.
Cons
Unstable
Hard working job with no part time, only full time benefits
Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 6, 2015
As a part time, I get 4-6 hours of work. When I'm there I either do cashier, or production. It's go go go. I must say we all work well as a team and the manager's treat us like family. The hardest part of the job is dealing with crazy customers. I sometime had to call the cops.
Pros
We have a family culture at work
Cons
Over work and Under Paid.
A creative and challenging enviroment that provides opporutnity for growth.
College and Generations Pastor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WAJune 27, 2013
The staff at The Rock Church are some of the most competent, creative and fun people around. I learned how to lead groups from as small as 4 to multiple groups totaling 120. It's a tight knit group that provides community and support.
fun workplace
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 19, 2013
interact with children , set up for church events. prepare food, security for concerts and church services.
Pros
full 8hr work days
Cons
temporary summer job

Want to know more about Rock Church?

Ask a question