Enjoyable, yet challenging
Information Technology Liaison (Current Employee) – Conyers, GA – June 20, 2013
- A typical day included desktop, laptop, tablet, server, network, educational technology support. Solely supported all technology at a Rockdale high school, with limited support from county technology department.
- I learned how to manage Windows Active Directory, limited management of data server and AD server, MS Windows 7, MS Office 2010. Gained some knowledge of Mac OSX.
- Management team was easy to work for and support.
- All staff were easy to work with and support.
- Hardest part of the job was not knowing what challenges a day would bring. Having multiple problems arise and deciding which took priority.
- Most enjoyable part of the job was bringing technical solutions to management and staff and teaching them new and inventive ways to make their jobs easier.