Rocket Learning

Rocket Learning Employer Reviews

It is like a family
SPM- Gerente de Programa (RegiĆ³n de San Juan) (Former Employee), San Juan, PRSeptember 16, 2014
Organizes all the needs of schools in priority order. Delivery of requested information and go to schools to take report or materials requested.
Multiple Responsibilities
Site Coordinator/ Part-Time Tutor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 14, 2014
A typical day at work was managing assigned schools by ensuring the program ran smoothly on its assigned day. Co-workers were helpful and assisted their services or available assistants if others needed fill-ins. The hardest part of the job was locating subs/admins to fill in for more than one school on the same day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the managerial experience.
fun
Program Aid (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 19, 2014
this was a great company to work for when I was there the time they invested in then kids is what I loved the most
day child care
Teacher (Former Employee), PRMay 24, 2014
teaching with learning skills for children aged 0 to 2 with games, songs, boy movement activities
Tutor for Reading/ Writing
Reading and Math Tutor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 19, 2014
Pros: students learning, eveing
Cons: no benefits, job not stable
I was given an opportunity to help students in Title 1 schools struggling in Reading and Writing. My day began after school,where I worked with students and helped to get them ready for the FCAT.
A fun job
Tutor Aide (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 22, 2014
Pros: generous company, great experience
Cons: not a full time job
Rocket Learning was a seasonal job. It was a tutoring company, that had a lot of fun. We all as a group had to find ways to make students and their parents want to enroll in our tutoring company therefore, it was more like playing then working. All hours during the summer so it was nice weather to be out and about it. We planned tutoring fairs, where we had bounce houses and played all sorts of games that revolved around learning. It was a great job to have.
An enjoyable work environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 17, 2014
I enjoyed going to work everyday. Everyone was friendly and helpful no matter what else they had going on. The days were long but we got things done and that is what mattered.
Great place to help teach the next generation
Tutor (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 9, 2014
This job you will spend a few hours a week at a school to help tutor in either math or literature.
fun activity with students
tutor assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2014
the tutors make learning any subject very interesting! and they guide you through step by step!
Perfect
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee), Norwalk, CAMarch 10, 2014
Overall I have gained a lot from working at rocket learning. I had fun times and enjoyed everyone I have worked with. The manager was a tough love type of person because he wanted the best from us at all times. I loved calling parents and telling them about our free tutoring program.
PLEASANT PLACE TO WORK
Site Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: good experenice
Cons: not enough hours
GOOD COMPANY HOW TO WORK AS A TEAM PLAYER..AOOD EMPLOYEERS SAFE .
Very amazing place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 17, 2013
Enjoyable to work there
Program Aide (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 27, 2013
The kids made me want to go to work everyday. The teachers were very nice
seasonal gig
SES Provider (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 1, 2013
This would be an ideal position for maybe a high school pursuing a summer job. Basically it's an outside sales position.
Program Aide for SES tutoring program
Program Aide (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 7, 2013
This was a part time job Mon- Thurs and some Saturdays. It was a pretty relaxed job for the most part with plenty of responsibilities. I learned how to look over a large group of students and how to talk to parents in different situations. I learned the paperwork that was needed for the program as well as learning how students are really our future. My co-workers were awesome. They helped me through trainings and through everything I needed until I was ready to be on my own and even than they were always there to help. The hardest part would be when I had to be a program aide at three different schools at the same time. I managed and came out with flying colors. The kids would have to be the most enjoyable part. Having them ask for me when I wasn't there or seeing me around town and saying hi. You learn from them and from their actions.
Great Management!!!
warehouse (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMay 30, 2013
Pros: manager is awesome
Cons: got fired because i let my team down
enjoyed working with co-workers, picked mostly for boxes, some quality control and inventory. Learned its about teamwork, and I let my team down unfortunately, but I really had a great time and appreciate the opportunity I had there. Hardest part was depending on someone to get stuff down for me.
Very Poductive
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 21, 2013
IT was fun working there. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Work
Enrollment Aide (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 20, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: no hours and lack of service
I really didn't get much experience out of the job but did call peopleto encourage them to sign kids up for afterschool.
enjoy working with students
Teacher's Aide (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 19, 2013
Pros: working with students
Cons: idon't get a tablet.
come to work at 3:45,get my paperwork together,check on tutors to see if they need anything,charge up equpment for the students,go to lunchroom where the students are,oversee them while they eat lunch,4:15 take students to the tutors.collect attendance from students.5:45 oversee students as the parents pick them up,have the parents sign out there child(ren)on a sign out sheet, wiat til all students are gone ,6:00 my day is done.I love what I do,interacting with students from kindergarden to eight graders..
Fun work place
Enrollment Aide and Program Aide (Former Employee), Inglewood, CAMay 15, 2013
Typical day at work was fun had to set up tables with name tags and snacks for kids. Talked to kids helped them and parents.

Ive learned to always be inner act with kids and parents get to know them.

Management could of been better if they were a little more organized.

I liked working with my co workers.

There wasnt anything hard about the job. Just have to keep track of time and finish all paper works on time.

Most enjoyable part was being with the kids and teachers.