Rockline Industries, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stressful
Global Product and Materials Development (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARSeptember 29, 2017
Very stressful, and no opportunities for advancement. Very overloaded with Projects, and no room for family life. Worked at the office, and home as well way too many hours.
Pros
travel
Cons
overworked
good place to work
Advanced Operator (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARJuly 26, 2017
Rockline is a good place to work. I believe they have changed a lot of the basic rules from when I first worked there. Each day they would decide abetter way to do things
Great Manufacturer
Contract Sales Manager - Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 10, 2017
Rockline Industries is a top notch manufacturer with room to grow in other areas. It is a family owned company ran by a great family and they truly care about providing a living for thousands of employees with great job security. Job security is a positive but compensation and benefits are less. Room for advancement on the sales side is minimal. The hardest part of my job is that Rockline is years behind implementing much-needed processes in a fast paced environment. We create processes that lead to another process and have created many roadblocks and bottlenecks internally. Speed to market is struggling immensely. We currently work in a mandatory open office setting with little privacy and overbearing personalities. Sales and operations are in the same office space and it causes morale issues due to the sales team traveling a large portion of the time as operations are stuck in the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockline Industries, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5