Rockline Industries Inc. Employee Reviews

Unprofessional and Hostile
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 16, 2017
Cut throat, unprofessional and hostile work environment! Poor management! Very stressful and demanding! No personal life balance. No matter how many years or how much you sacrifice, it’s NEVER enough. Little to no career advancement. Bad company
Cons
Horrible management for wet wipe maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WINovember 1, 2017
Manager is two faced, and cares only about the people that he likes or follows him like a puppy. Pay is in the middle of the road. Poor communication between shifts.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Pay, management
Good place to work for the most part
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 25, 2017
Job is good, not all the people are. I like the job, but feel advancement is not obtainable at this time, and feel i can do and be better then the level i am at now
Difficult to get hired on, boring temp work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 1, 2017
Rockline is a very hard place to work at. I was a temp there for a few months and it was rough to say the least. A lot of the jobs were mindless sort of tasks like making sure cans had stickers or making sure the machine was taping the boxes properly. None of the temp jobs were very engaging and none of the full timers showed much interest in teaching them anything that would better their odds of being hired on. I myself didn't really learn anything new during my time at Rockline. All in all, if you're able to stick through it (and boy is it quite a challenge) the starting pay for hire-ees is well worth it.
Pros
Either 3 or 4 day work weeks, hire-on pay is fairly decent
Cons
Long hours, fast paced monotonous work, no guarantees of being hired through temp agency
Worst job ive ever had
Packer/Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJune 3, 2017
Its not because of the job itself, however was rather fast paced, it was hard to keep up at times cause it didnt matter if you had 2 people on the line or 4 people on the line the pace always came at the same speed. No one ever slowed down the line or bothered to ask. If you do something like wear a sweater to the line and take it iff there while your working and accidentally leave it there, management will try to throw it away. When you intervene so someone doesnt lose a 30$ - 40$ sweater then they try to find any movement you make to write you up as retaliation for "crossing the boss". By far one of the worst jobs i have ever worked mainly because of management.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Cool, clean place to work.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARMay 5, 2017
Fast paced but extremely clean and cool place to work. Lots of room for advancement, adding another line in June. Pay could be more competitive with the work force in the area.
Pros
Days off
Cons
Pay
very organized
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIApril 21, 2017
I really like the HPOT management in the facility it makes it so that everyone as an opinion in what happens in the work area. It makes it very organized and well ran.
Fun and cool place to work,and clean
Linetender (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMarch 21, 2017
Vary nice place to work.People there were nice,job in town Supervision was fair.Pay was good ,a lot of room for growth as far moving up in the company.
Pros
Clean, and job in town
Cons
Went to 12hr shift
Bad management
Associate (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARFebruary 16, 2017
There is a lot of lack of communication. We have not had a raise in over a year. Things change from day to day.. for example what you did today will not be ok to do tomorrow. Management don't communicate with the employee's. New hires are treated better than older hands. There is always overtime so you don't get the every other 5 days off. So no extra time with your family or loved ones. Sometimes can be a hostile environment. They want you to do everything you can plus more and not get paid any extra. No bonus at all!
Pros
12 hr shifts
Cons
Horrible place to work
Terrible place to work.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARJanuary 19, 2017
Management has no idea what they are doing. They are always changing things every day. The HR department is terrible and they force people into jobs that they don't want. Have not had a raise in over a year and no bonuses ever. They spend money on the company not the employees.
Pros
days off
Cons
low pay and bad management.
Very demanding
Packer palletizing (Current Employee) –  Russellville ArDecember 26, 2016
Management runs the line so fast you can't keep up, while expecting you to fix the box machine that is always breaking. Of course they have their favorites.
Pros
Days off
Cons
Poor pay and management
Productive and Fun work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIDecember 14, 2016
I enjoyed working at Rockline, most of all enjoyed working as a team to reach daily production goals, Management always helped out when needed, The most enjoyable part was learning to grow as a person and with the team.
Could make better rules
Capper (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIDecember 12, 2016
i put caps in the capper and sweep the floor and kept it clean.
I learned how to run a factory machine.
management was good i had the best team leaders.
My co-workers were nice but sometime a pain in the butt.
my hardest part of my job was working as a temp and watching everyone else get hired on even though i was there longer and was at work.
my most enjoyable part of the job was just knowing i was working in a factory since that was my first factory job ever.
Pros
good friendly enviroment
Cons
the point system
I load and unload trucks to the orders by walmart
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 3, 2016
I learned alot here. Its a great place to work. You get to do different jibs from pulling orders to receiving to putting product away. To learning how to load and unload product to and from trailers.
Pros
I have none i like this job
Cons
Pay could be better
Fast paced goal oriented factory
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WINovember 27, 2016
Great benefits, hot environment to work, very stressful, lots of opportunities to advance in wages through mandatory classes. Management is ever changing and can be fired easily.
Pros
Can make great wages and health coverage is affordable
Cons
Demanding job, too easy to be fired