Rockline Industries Employee Reviews in United States

Great Small Town Job
Packer & Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARNovember 2, 2015
Best pay offered around the Booneville, AR area. The work is very repetitive but not difficult. Raises are rarely given and management can be biased and difficult to work with. But the pay is good and the work is easy.
Fun workplace with great people
Process Improvement Intern (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIApril 6, 2016
Great place to work. Fun environment and great people. Management was OK but could do better to provide more direction.
Easy job and good people
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMarch 14, 2016
Fun place to work, rotation schedule during 12 hour shift to change places in the line every hour on the 30 minute interval. Lot of different things to learn.
Pros
Lots of options for food/snacks during breaks, good pay
Great Place To Work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMarch 20, 2016
No Issues. Great company! Good management. Associates are great people and environment is clean. As an associate you can either work 8 or 12 hr. shifts.
Great atmosphere and excellent co-workers
Packer/Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARFebruary 29, 2016
A typical day would be standing or walking around the production lines, packing boxes and refilling box machines. Required knowledge of all machines sufficient for minor repairs. My co-workers created an enjoyable atmosphere and were easy to communicate with. The hardest part of the job would be standing for 8 hours, with 15 minute breaks every 2 hours.
Pros
Very nice break room, with vending machines, microwaves, and refrigerators.
Cons
Paper cuts from handling cardboard boxes constantly
Productive workplace
Line Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJune 9, 2015
Packing and preparing product to be shipped out. Management was great and so were coworkers. We worked a lot of hours but the pay and work enviornment mad the hours worth it.
Pros
Good benefits/pay, and plenty of work hours
Awful management
Chemical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARJune 20, 2015
I loved my job at Rockline; however, there were several problems with the manager that had been brought to HRs attention and never dealt with accordingly. It was to the point where I decided to leave the company.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
management
great place to work
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 11, 2015
good pay, nice people, clean environment, good benefits, easy labor, work 12 hour shifts, better management on nights,
Good place to work but not high paying
Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Booneville, AROctober 11, 2015
Good people and a small town feel. The company is solid and should be around for years to come. No lay offs. OT kept to reasonable levels.
Pros
Nice folks, company on solid financial footing
Cons
Pay below average for salaried positions.
Got to big
Logistics Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMay 8, 2015
When I started out this company 10 years ago it was a great place to work. lots of room for advancement and nice to their employees. Now the company has grown so much that they don't seem to care anymore. Each employee is now just a number and they don't care if they come or go. It has really gone downhill
Pros
Very small bonuses once every quarter for some people not all.
Cons
Stopped standing up for their employees
Very safe workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan WIAugust 26, 2015
I really enjoy going to work knowing that that my team has the same mindset as me. My co-workers are friendly and willing to help. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we are productive and we troubleshoot the machine correctly.
Productive and great team environment
Folder Operator (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 10, 2013
Team members close and easy to communicate with, I learned the importance of being a team and working hard does pay off, I also learned more appreciation for other team members as well as self confidence.
Pros
30 min breaks, benefits, fixed schedule, 12 hour shifts with 3 days off
Cons
management and unneccessary drama
Strong history of sales success; family-owned company and culture
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMay 29, 2013
9-10 hour work days - focusing on CPG-related marketing/product management activities. Corporate structure and environment is loose and not as structured as larger companies - providing opportunities for those willing to work for improvements. Challenging part of the job is linked to the nature of Private Label - we are customer-driven in terms of product development and program requirements - which does not always coincide with market trends, etc. Enjoyable environment with co-workers.
Pros
casual environment, successful overall corporate growth
Cons
lacking overall structure and processes, roles and responsibilities not clearly defined
Hours
1st Shift Line-worker (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJanuary 5, 2015
I hated the hours that were given to me. I worked the 1st Shift on the wet side of the factory but again I hated the hours. Coworkers were nice and my typical day at work were tiring and I learned that line work isn't worth the hours. Management was nice, The hardest part of the job was being on my feet. The most enjoyable part of work was going on break.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
bad hours
Nice work groups
PACKAGING ENGINEER (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJuly 3, 2015
Co-workers are very supportive and this was one of the best places I have had the pleasure of working. Workers became friends outside of the workplace.
Pros
Great communication on mgt group
busy workplace
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WINovember 22, 2014
Mr. duct overall was my favorite place to work. I learned how to communicate with customers and how to properly set up and use equipment when cleaning hvac systems. I learned how to use basic hand tools, co- workers were awesome to work with. management was great.
Pros
good breaks, alot of work, insured employment
Cons
slow work in winter.
it had its pros n cons
Operator Level III (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJanuary 27, 2015
nice to have a flexable scheduel with good pay. However it did seem that there was favortism when it came to promotions and the possibilities for advancement was limited.
Fast paced work environment, clean
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIApril 22, 2014
run a machine do paperwork and be trained poorly and get thrown into big mess ups from others and get left in the dust by the management and always finding ways to make you have more work with some leaders only having production be the number one goal
Pros
safety is a high priority, very clean factory, some awesome people to meet
Cons
training lackluster, management very bad
Day of Work
International Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARNovember 3, 2012
TYPICAL DAY
- Planning for the Day
- Meetings with suppliers to discuss performance, new products, services, agreements, problems, production trials and negotiate costs.
- Meetings with internal customers: Marketing, Product Development, Technical, Quality to report progress, production trials, launches, specs, business needs, etc
- Making decisions and formalizing them via email

MOST ENJOYABLE
It is extremely exciting to subcontract, to have the power to impact the bottom line, to help Product Develpment and Marketing create new Products, to work with peoplpe from different areas of the company

HARDEST PART
To translate technical documents

CO-WORKERS
From different areas: Marketers, Engineers, Logistics, Purchasing, Product developers (scientist), chemist, etc.
Pros
subcontracting suppliers
Cons
new requirements targeting other areas added unecessary steps on my aerea
Productive and Very Friendly Place
Filters (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIAugust 8, 2013
I learned that working at a factory is a very difficult but yet good salary job. Some people are friendly but some are just hating like you are bad and all. But the best part was to learn many new things.
Pros
lunches
Cons
short break

Rockline Industries Reviews by Location