Rockville General Hospital Employee Reviews

Good Comunity Hospital
housekeeper 2 (Current Employee), Vernon Rockville, CTJune 21, 2014
Pros: health fares and christmas and thanksgiving meals hospitals provide free
Cons: short of help
my co-workers are nice to work with and are there when I need their help. Most of the time we have fun together and enjoy each others company on and off the job.
Helping Others
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee), Vernon, CTJune 3, 2014
Being a volunteer for the Rockville General Hospital as a teenager helped distinguish what role I would play as an adult. I have always wanted to help people and I continue to volunteer as an adult today. A typical day at work consisted of serving meals to our assigned floors. We would meet and greet new patients and try to make them feel as comfortable as possible. The management was bubbly and supportive, always willing to help. The hardest part of the job was knowing that certain patients were extremely sick and slowly dying, but the best part about the job was having the most fulfilling conversations with people I barely knew. We talked about dreams, goals, and love. I relieved more out of the conversations than most people could understand.
Life as a hospital employee
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee), Vernon, CTAugust 15, 2012
I always wanted to work in a hospital...but never got the chance until now..and it isnt all what i thought it would be...i enjoy my job when theres things to do like cases to watch but..it gets boring at time...
an excellent place to learn
Radiologic Technology Student (Former Employee), Rockville, CTMay 8, 2012
I was very lucky to have had the opportunity to have learned at this hospital!