Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Mechanical Design Engineer and Analyzer (Former Employee), Shirley, NYJune 20, 2015
Rockwell is a great company to enjoy! The job is very intense and dynamic, such is giving a lot of new things to learn. Also the work ethic is great and respectful.
Hard work but very interesting to work with people around the world
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 19, 2015
Pros: Worked from home
A typical day would be locating servers that were decommissioned. Determine what was still on the servers. Migrate the data from the server that was to be destroyed to a server that was just build. Then coordinate the wipe of the server drives and the destruction of the server. Hardest part of the job would be the language barrier when speaking with people in other countries.
assembly of many different products, repetitive work
Assembler (Former Employee), Ladysmith, WIJune 18, 2015
Pros: clean work environment, good communication
Cons: repetitive work, very long weeks
The work was intriguing at first, but quickly became repetitive. I worked on several different stations assembling electrical cables, air/oil pressure devices and buttons for machinery. As I mentioned in a previous review, the torn labrum in my shoulder made the repetitive work difficult to do. I rarely saw management, but my supervisor was good to work for. My co-workers were easy to work with.
Productive and fun place to work.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Champaign, IllinoisJune 8, 2015
Pros: Holiday dinners.
Cons: Getting disciplined for making errors in production tasks. Can led up to termination.
Great benefits, hours are manageable. Management are professional. Co-workers are great people to work with. Starting pay is ok. I would say the employees were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great place to work!
Asset Management Professional (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 7, 2015
Rockwell Automation is a fun place to work. The culture there allows for people to grow with the company. Even though it is a big company, the management make it feel like a small personable place.
Nice clean air conditioned factory.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHMay 20, 2015
Pros: company lunch room
Cons: days are to long
I really enjoyed working for Rockwell they had a lot of different employee involved events. I left because the hours were to long for my health. It was ok with 10 hours a day but when we went to 12 hours I was unable to get enough sleep. Rockwell is a great place to work.
Fun contract great opportunity
Technical Support Engineer (Tier 2) (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 8, 2015
Cons: pay
good and knowledgeable managers, great learning experience. Only drawback is that the systems and software are old with little new innovation being implemented.
Productive and fun workplace with pingpong tables
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 4, 2015
Worked on exciting projects, and learned so many things.
Work environment is really good
Most enjoyable part of the job is the challenging projects, it gives new opportunities to learn and advance career in different areas.
Company stagnating and management creaky
Logistics Program Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 23, 2015
There is little to no initiative at this company anymore, very conservative and resistant to change. Managers are in CYA mode constantly since they get vague information from Directors.

Facilities are being upgraded, nice cafeteria, great location. Good amenities.
Rockwell
Area Manager, (Former Employee), Golden, COApril 15, 2015
Pros: solid but dull
Cons: old fashioned thinking
Old company that needs new blood and new ideas, they are overly confident in its own decision and needs new ideas and blood.
Great work-Life balance
Buyer (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OHApril 12, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Health insurance could be better
Not to stress full, Learned SAP, Management is there if you need them but are hands off in general. Co-workers are great.
Excellent Internship
College Internship - SSB Business Solutions (Former Employee), Mayfield Heights, OHApril 7, 2015
This was a great internship. The experience was personally a valued education not offered in any college classroom, very fortunate to have had this opportunity.
Sr. Certified Windows & VM Ware Administrator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 31, 2015
good place to learn; friendly management; challenging job; good perks; helping to co-workers;the most enjoyable part of the job
Wish I could give it 0 stars!
Final Assembly (Former Employee), Richland Center, WIMarch 15, 2015
Pros: co-workers are usually pretty nice.
Cons: everything else!
Rockwell Automation/Allen Bradley corporation used to be the best place to work in the area. Many people were known as "Lifers", which meant once you got a job there you stayed for life. That mentality went out the window when Rockwell bought Allen Bradley Co. Now the only things they are interested in are numbers. They don't care about the people that work there, which in turn makes the people who work there not care about the company. It has been sad to see how things have gone downhill over the years. Management in general is only interested in keeping their jobs, and making their numbers look good. They are usually only there for a short time to add experience to their resumes, and then they move on. There used to be a sort of pride in what was made there, and quality was job #1. Now it is all about how cheap parts be bought, and keeping as little inventory as possible in the building. Much if not almost all of the production that was at this facility has been move to Mexico. Again it is all about profit margin. Why pay Americans $16 an hour, when you can pay Mexicans $9 a day! There is no pride in this company anymore, and I wish that was the worst of it. The worst part of all is the blatant lying. I think it is a job requirement to get any kind of office job for this corporation. They lie right to your face, and smile about it. So if you don't mind working for a company that doesn't care about you, pays decently well, lies to your face, puts constant stress on you no matter what, and you think head games are fun. Then this is the place for you. If not look elsewhere.
Fun and exciting place to work
Software QA Tester (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 9, 2015
Typical day at Rockwell Automation is to Start the morning with Stand up meeting. Then breakup into smaller teams, take on the task that needs to be completed.

There are plenty of social activities at Rockwell Automation.
One of best internship experiences!
Intern, Marketing Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 8, 2015
Really enjoyed basically everything in my final internship with Rockwell Automation. Enjoyed the work assigned and met some great people on my team.
Rewarding experience both from professional and personally aspect
Sr Financial Analyst/Manager of Finance (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 20, 2015
Great company to work for. I left due to company new organization structural for finance function. They were moving toward centralized/shared service function.
Fast Paced and Constantly Challenging
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Charlotte, North CarolinaFebruary 3, 2015
It is a fast paced environments in which I get to meet all kinds of people at customer sites. My skills and knowledge are constantly challenged as I work to troubleshoot automation problems in manufacturing environments.
Good company to work for
Program Manager - Power and Control Systems (Current Employee), Mequon, WIFebruary 2, 2015
Good company to work for. Company continues to grow and is highly profitable. Company is global and treat all equally and fairly.
fun place
Intern Research Assistant (Former Employee), cleveland ohioJanuary 31, 2015
My work at Rockwell Automation was like, it starts with a coffee in the morning. Then I used to get requirements from my lead. I used to work on different technologies to get the best output of my project. I enjoyed the work and there was no pressure on my part. THe most enjoyable part of the job is that i learned many new technologies which it will help me to find placed in big software companies

1 2 3 4 5

About Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the – Read more

Rockwell Automation Salaries