Rockwell Collins Employee Reviews

Great !
Sr Accounting/Financial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 20, 2017
I so enjoyed working at Rockwell Collins, I felt a part of a team everyday and was able to learn so much. I felt like a smarter person and was able to be a better employee.
Benefits
Cons
parking. lol
Typical Company With No Opportunity
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 20, 2017
Most people work as little as possible, while others take on the bulk of the work load. Management is terrible, they praise the lazy workers and abuse the hard workers.They hire people with no experience and friends of the family, its not what you know its who you know..
Pros
Its a Job
Cons
Too many to list
People do not care about you
Product Transition Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 14, 2017
Too many politics prevent advancement. Work is demanding but it is well compensated. The more you make the more you can keep others from advancing in the company
Pros
Bompenstation
Cons
Politics
Can be better
Program Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 9, 2017
Can be better, good place to work with. However, there has been lots of management changes lately due to two acquisitions that took place, Rockwell Collins and United Technologies.
Work enviroment was not as congeniule as other places worked
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 7, 2017
Jobs changed continuously. Comradeship between employees could stand improvement There was interesting work sometimes cooperation between employees was lacking
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
There was little comardity between workers
Unique Company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 4, 2017
Can't really give a lot a feedback on the company because my interaction with the staff and leaders was limited. However, the company has a unique blend of generations (millennials to baby boomers).
Pros
Open to external feedback
Heavily Centrally Lead
Principal Manager - Procurement / Logistics (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 3, 2017
Rockwell is a great company but most leadership roles require you to be in Cedar Rapids, IA. It stunts career opportunities and does not provide the diversity of thought and personnel.
Pros
pay
Cons
Stunted career opportunities
Operator
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, IAOctober 1, 2017
Worked in Manchester IA plant and was very happy to work there. Very good wprking conditions and pay was very good to. The only problem is layoffs. Its hard to get a lot of years and have a long future with Rockwell.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Layoffs
Good company to work with
Consultant Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bohemia, NYSeptember 28, 2017
People are very helping and nice. Managers are very supportive and try to help as much as possible. Work is not stressful, one can easily maintain work-life balance.
Sr. Aviation Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2017
I really have nothing to bad to say about this company other than when my contract ended I could not continue due to a miscommunication within management.
Pros
Everything, balanced, well paced, no micromanaging, paid well
Cons
New guy gets 3rd shift? I didn't mind it at all though

Want to know more about Rockwell Collins?

Ask a question
fast paced
Field Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 27, 2017
management is overly optimistic with their timelines and does not listen to subordinates. Benefits are average, however certainly not very competitive.
Pros
break rooms, free coffee
Cons
work hours, management
Great Place To Work
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Fenwick, WVSeptember 27, 2017
I love it here at Rockwell. Only fault I have is I wish the pay was better. My boss is a great guy and love working for him. I would recommend others to work here.
Pros
Benefits, Type Work
Cons
Pay
excellent communication skill to other process
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 27, 2017
i am thankful to my previous organization because i've learned a lot of things from them.The management is luck of motivation, The workplace is great. For me changes are necessary for every one, thats why i want to leave from my present employer
work review
Assembler (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WISeptember 26, 2017
they train you to use varies kinds of tool. easy to understand and learn. everyone is friend and willing to help with work. company has different little functions for employees throughout the year.
Great place to work.
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDSeptember 26, 2017
Rockwell Collins offered a positive and work experience. The work is fast-paced but have the opportunity to learn a lot. Management is great with the culture based around customer service . The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that I worked with.
Pros
Great work/life balance.
Cons
No Cons
Good company
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 24, 2017
supportive management. makes sure you have the resources needed to to your work. Great atmosphere. Standards are up held and quality work is achieved.
Flight Simulations Engineer
Senior Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 22, 2017
Great company to work for. I truly enjoyed the opportunity to work for Rockwell Collins and I look forward to working with them again in the near future.
Pros
Great team activities, Holiday pay, bonus based off of performance of company projects, Travel, International Assignments
Great Place
IT contractor (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 22, 2017
I was a contractor at Rockwell and treated well. 10 years and the environment has changed and with upcoming changes, being a contractor is not as well as being fully career oriented at the complany.
assembler
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 18, 2017
great place to work, advancement opportunities through out the company. Wonderful managers to work for. type of company you could have a lifetime career at.
Industry Leader
Contract Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 16, 2017
It does have several advantages for persons that would like to learn ideas in the field of aviation. The location in Cedar Rapids, Iowa does have more disadvantages than advantages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockwell Collins. Our community is ready to answer.