Rockwood Clinic

Rockwood Clinic Employer Reviews

No Comment
Receptionist (Current Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: nice building to work in
Cons: poor professionalism and lack to follow rules, gossip, you cannot trust anyone
This company has really gone downhill. The corruption of the company lies not only with upper management but within the department you work in, depending where you are - they want you to manipulate people, tell half truths, and they expect you do just do as your told and not speak your suggestion for improvements. They keep saying there will be improvements, – more... but nothing ever comes to it. – less
Productive and fun working enviroment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJune 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Cooking and taking care of the students that attended Gonzaga College
fun and enjoyable place to work
Quality Improvement Coordinator (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMay 26, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
I work part time and my typical day varies each day. I may start out with an audit that i am working on and switch gears to work on other areas that need to be updated.
I have fabulous co-workers that work well together.
The hardest part of the job is planning Diabetes Day.
I enjoy the satisfaction of planning a successful event. I also enjoy the diversity – more... of the job. – less
Standard office work place.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: under paid
Big company to work for, easy to get lost in. Hardest part of the job is having to do way more than what you are hired/trained for.
Great Extern site
Extern/Student Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: helpful employees
Cons: worked for free
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technicians where very helpful in preparing me to join the Pharmacy Technology Career field. I improved my skills and accuracy in data entry, filling prescriptions, transcribing, bubble packaging and identifying medications.
Great people
HIM Specialist (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJanuary 17, 2014
The department I worked in was great, great people, but the company would tend to overlook us and I felt we were not appreciated as a group.
great group of co-workers
Reception duties to Patient Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Spokane WashingtonSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: turkeys at thanksgiving
Yearly Christmas bonus. Given adequate tools to perform job duties
I very much enjoy my job!
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 11, 2013
A typical work day is one filled with checking patients in and out for their appointments. I worked in a department that sees mainly elderly or those with chronic issues. I love the interaction with them and always look for a way to put a smile on their face. I have learned how to make a negative situation to a positive. I have a great manager and coworkers – more... that make the days go by quickly and in a fun way.
The hardest part of the job would be the days where there is not as much work to do (doctors out, low patients) and the day drags by. The most enjoyable would be again, the interaction with people and trying to make a difference in their day. – less
Rockwood Clinic PS
Health Information Management Specialist (Former Employee), Spokane, WANovember 21, 2011
Pros: physicians, and staff were so woderful to work with.
Cons: only nw based
Seriously one of the BEST jobs out there. I was priveledged to work in the Medical Records Dept, a place that now requires certificates and degrees.