Rockwood Clinic

Rockwood Clinic United States Employee Reviews

Don't get too comfortable working here
Healthcare support (Former Employee), SpokaneOctober 23, 2014
Pros: turkey at thanksgiving (usually)
Cons: lower pay comparitively. unstable financial situation
You may be let go or put on leave at any time as this company is experiencing extreme impacts related to healthcare and lower patient visits
Wonderful Branch of community health systems
Registered Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Spokane, WaOctober 14, 2014
Registered Radiologic Technologist in an out patient clinic setting. Experience with DR, CR, and Film processing. Carestream DR, Carestream CR, GE, Hologic, Quantum
Providing excellent patient care while producing images of excellent radiographic quality.

Wonderful physicians and imaging department
GREAT People, GREEDY/Cheap Company
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Spokane, WASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: no breaks, increased workload w/ no pay increases. sparse management.
RWC has many job openings, at all times, so your chances of finding employment with this company are pretty good. The downside to this fact is that the reason why there are often so many job openings is because Rockwood loses employees almost as quickly as they hire them. This is due to them being the lowest paying medical care provider in Eastern Washington. They can not keep up with the costs of living, and promise improvements and raises, with NO follow through. Their "merit" raises are insultingly small, and they never make good with their promises that they truly value their employees by paying them what they are worth, and what other companies in the area are paying their "valued" employees. Great flexibility with time off. Benefits are okay, but no bargain either.
No Comment
Receptionist (Current Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: nice building to work in
Cons: poor professionalism and lack to follow rules, gossip, you cannot trust anyone
This company has really gone downhill. The corruption of the company lies not only with upper management but within the department you work in, depending where you are - they want you to manipulate people, tell half truths, and they expect you do just do as your told and not speak your suggestion for improvements. They keep saying there will be improvements, but nothing ever comes to it.
Productive and fun working enviroment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJune 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Cooking and taking care of the students that attended Gonzaga College
fun and enjoyable place to work
Quality Improvement Coordinator (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMay 26, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
I work part time and my typical day varies each day. I may start out with an audit that i am working on and switch gears to work on other areas that need to be updated.
I have fabulous co-workers that work well together.
The hardest part of the job is planning Diabetes Day.
I enjoy the satisfaction of planning a successful event. I also enjoy the diversity of the job.
Standard office work place.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: under paid
Big company to work for, easy to get lost in. Hardest part of the job is having to do way more than what you are hired/trained for.
Great Extern site
Extern/Student Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: helpful employees
Cons: worked for free
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technicians where very helpful in preparing me to join the Pharmacy Technology Career field. I improved my skills and accuracy in data entry, filling prescriptions, transcribing, bubble packaging and identifying medications.
Great people
HIM Specialist (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJanuary 17, 2014
The department I worked in was great, great people, but the company would tend to overlook us and I felt we were not appreciated as a group.
great group of co-workers
Reception duties to Patient Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Spokane WashingtonSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: turkeys at thanksgiving
Yearly Christmas bonus. Given adequate tools to perform job duties
I very much enjoy my job!
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 11, 2013
A typical work day is one filled with checking patients in and out for their appointments. I worked in a department that sees mainly elderly or those with chronic issues. I love the interaction with them and always look for a way to put a smile on their face. I have learned how to make a negative situation to a positive. I have a great manager and coworkers that make the days go by quickly and in a fun way.
The hardest part of the job would be the days where there is not as much work to do (doctors out, low patients) and the day drags by. The most enjoyable would be again, the interaction with people and trying to make a difference in their day.
Rockwood Clinic PS
Health Information Management Specialist (Former Employee), Spokane, WANovember 21, 2011
Pros: physicians, and staff were so woderful to work with.
Cons: only nw based
Seriously one of the BEST jobs out there. I was priveledged to work in the Medical Records Dept, a place that now requires certificates and degrees.