Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Colorado’s largest and most comprehensive provider of cancer care has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator.
This position is responsible for enlisting, maintaining, and assuring protocol compliance for all patients on clinical trials.
The successful candidate will:
- Screen potential patients for protocol eligibility. Present trial concepts and details to the patients, participate in the informed consent process, and enroll patients in protocol
- Coordinate patient care in compliance with protocol requirements. May distribute investigational drug and provide patient teaching regarding administration. Maintain investigational drug accountability
- In collaboration with the physician, review patients for changed in condition, adverse events, concomitant medical use, protocol compliance, response to study drug and thoroughly document all findings
- Responsible for accurate and timely data collection, documentation, entry, and reporting. Schedule and participate in monitoring and auditing activities
- Maintain regulatory documents in accordance with USOR SOP and applicable regulations
- Identify quality and performance improvement opportunities and collaborate with staff in the development of action plans to improve quality
- Provide a safe environment for patients, families, and clinical staff at all times through compliance with all federal, state, and professional regulatory standards as issued through OSHA and the CDC.
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing, BSN preferred
- Research experience required, oncology preferred
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard