NO NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, OR HOLIDAYS!
COME WORK WITH THE BEST!
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Colorado’s largest and most comprehensive provider of cancer care has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in Denver at our Rose location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mix and administer chemotherapy
- Mix and administer hydration and other medications
- Assist physicians with exams and procedures
- Triage patient phone calls
- Perform prior authorizations
- Manage patient medical refill requests
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education
- BSN preferred
- Minimum three years of nursing experience
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
RMCC offers a competitive salary and benefits package.