We are currently seeking Host Home Providers/Caregivers to provide services in a residential setting for our customers. People who are successful host home providers open their hearts to people with intellectual disabilities. We’re looking for:
Compassionate, caring people who are skilled at:
- Providing a nurturing, safe, caring environment
- Responding to the unique needs of individual people
- Keeping people with disabilities connected to their community
- Communicating with family members and other care professionals
- Managing crisis situations
Health care professionals with certifications in:
- First Aid
- Medication Administration
Many have a CNA certification, experience working with people with intellectual disabilities, or experience working with people who are medically-fragile and/or require managing special behavior needs.
An application is available online at www.rmhumanservices.org/employment-opportunity/host-home-provider. Instructions are available on this site.