Since 1983 Rocky Mountain Mechanical Systems, Inc. has provided mechanical systems contracting and maintenance. We are locally owned and operated, serving the needs of over 1200 commercial / industrial HVAC, refrigeration and control customers in Colorado and beyond. Pay rates based on training, knowledge and experience.
Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of Refrigeration and or HVAC systems utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, electrical schematics, pneumatic and electronic control systems, pipe fitting, welding / brazing and mechanical layouts.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems
Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
- Keeps current all manufacturers’ products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
- Must have a great team attitude with good communication & customer relationship skills.
- Able to pass physical for lifting.
- Self motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Clean cut, drug free and able to pass a background checks.
- Insurable MVR required, able to drive company van or truck.
- Accountable, Reliable, Dependable, Honest.
- Familiar with Federal, State, and Local Building Codes
- NATE Certifications a plus. CFC Certification a must.
- Ongoing Technical and Safety Training
Experienced Residential Technicians should apply.
- Health Insurance Paid for Employee and 50% for Family
- Dental Option
- Short and Long Term Disability Option
- Vision Option
- Life Insurance Option
- Vision Option
- Flexible Spending Account
Excellent On Call Schedule - Every 3.5 to 4 Months
Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Birthday and Holidays
401K + Profit Sharing
Credit Union Membership
Rocky Mountain Mechanical Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 18 months ago