Rocky Mountain Truck & Trailer is a small business repairing trucks for local fleets in Fort Collins for 8 years. We are looking for an experienced diesel technician that is capable of diagnosing and repairing diesel trucks and medium to heavy equipment, as well as performing preventative maintenance.
- Perform troubleshooting and basic diagnostics
- Preventative maintenance on medium to heavy duty diesel trucks
- Complete minor – major repairs: fuel systems, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, cooling systems, brakes, chassis, oil changes and general maintenance
- Knowledge of D.O.T. regulations and out of service issues for trucks, trailers and accessory equipment
- Prepare accurate inspection and check off sheets as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience in diesel truck repair
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot minor repairs
- Must possess professional tools and storage
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude
- Welding skills preferred
- CDL preferred
- Strong communication skills
We offer competitive pay and regular work hours Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00. Pay is dependent on experience and qualifications. Starting pay range is from $15.00 - $20.00 per hour.
Rocky Mountain Truck & Trailer is a locally owned small business, repairing trucks & trailers for the past 8 years.