Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

Rod Hatfield Chevrolet Employer Reviews

Face to face interaction with an everchanging environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 29, 2012
Always new faces
Each day brings a new set of challenges
Not a family friendly career
easy to stay busy, sometimes relaxed atmosphere and fun to be there.
Lot Attendant/Lead man (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 9, 2012
Pros: on my off days i'd sometimes come in and wash the gm's limo and get a free lunch
Cons: sometimes no breaks, younger generations attitude towards their apperance and professionalism at work/ pants hanging down, loud vulgar music etc.
typical day started with cleaning showroom area and lot, prep for new cars and detailing used cars.
what I learned was customer satisfaction an service is what makes a business succeed.
management is a complicated/stressful situation consisting of decision making. Like any employer, decisions have to be made toward making the business successful and – more... the working environment functional. Like an employee, it has its good days and bad days.
My co-workers for the most part where friends on and off work.
When I was asked to do 5 things at once by 5 different individuals, lol just a normal day.
doing a great job for my employer going home and feeling like I'd earn my pay for the day. – less
Aggresive workplace, negative atmosphere. a good opportunity if you can make sales
salesman (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJune 14, 2012
Pros: can make good money with a lot of time and experience
Cons: aggresive work place, dis honesty and flunctuating pay check.
Made phone coals and chased leads, via email, phone, or meeting opportunity.

About Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

Rod Hatfield Chevrolet car loan new car finance used car Rod Hatfield Chevrolet auto loan good credit no credit bad credit financing – Read more