Accountant: Construction/Property Management
If you are systems oriented, dependable and self-confident; if you enjoy the satisfaction and appreciation of a job well done; if you enjoy the challenge of working on a variety of projects; and are looking for a company that will challenge you while providing the necessary resources, security and benefits: Roers, an established and leading developer in North Dakota is looking for the right Accountant to become a part of their team.
Roers Development is a privately-held corporation with over thirty-five years of service to the region. Today the company operates as a diversified organization, offering services in land development, construction, architectural design, property management, and real-estate.
Assist the division managers in the preparation of the monthly project financial projection. Also, assist the project team in processing any potential cost issues identified during the project and which feed into forecasted costs and profitability.
Gain an understanding of the scope and areas of work included within the construction and property management companies.
Provide oversight and preparation of the general ledger.
Work with Managers to prepare monthly financial statement on a timely basis.
Review for appropriateness, applications for payment. Ensure all other project costs are recorded properly.
Prepare miscellaneous project cost analyses for the project team.
Assist the Controller and CFO with other analyses and reporting as assigned.
- Four year degree in business, with an emphasis in accounting
- Two to four years of accounting experience
- Prior experience working with Enterprise accounting applications (Timberline preffered)
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills, with a strong detail orientation
- Two or more years of public accounting experience
- Construction industry exposure, particularly knowledge of percentage of completion accounting and construction contracts
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume along with a brief letter of introduction, Attn: Human Resources via Indeed, or mail to: Roers, 200 45th Street South, Fargo, ND 58103.
No phone calls please.
Please visit www.roers.com to learn more about Roers and how they are “Building Success.”