Roeslein & Associates Employee Reviews

Great place to build your resume
Company tool (Current Employee) –  Seventh ringSeptember 14, 2017
Roeslein is a great place to build your resume if you are straight out of school. Most Employees leave after 3-5 years and make 20-30% more when they do. After a certain point advancement is difficult unless you are related to one of the 11 owners in some way or your family is friends with one of them. Lots if travel for most positions.
Pros
Flex time, paid lunch for management and bonus
Cons
Pay, political atmosphere & advancement
Good company to establish work experience
Panel Electrician (Current Employee) –  Redbud, ILAugust 23, 2016
constantly being watched and graded on your work performance. good place to get work experience and become better at skills. the company is doing great.
Cons
unpaid lunch
Productive and yet laid back environment.
Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2015
No deadline on what time to be at work, very relaxed and very productive as long as your doing your job efficiently. I have learned very much from other employees and things that they don't teach you in schools. The management is great, they are very supportive of the employees and their families. The hardest part of my job is being away for so long on job sites, I am missing out on family time. I spend nearly 120-150 days on the road both overseas and domestic. Most enjoyable parts are coming in to the office and seeing all the employees and I work with, as well as traveling and seeing my foreign friends that i have met along the way.
Pros
1 Hour lunches
Cons
Traveling a lot
Large Company with small company closeness
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 20, 2015
A fantastic company with unlimited growth potential. They have a work hard and take care of each other mentality and express this in their core values.
Good place to work and good people.
Designer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 30, 2013
-Designed unitized steel structures for beverage can manufacturing assembly line layouts.
-Designed P&IDs for piping layouts and can lines.
-Updated engineering drawings per change requests.
-Worked on-site with contractors to install and update can manufacturing facilities.
Pros
good pay and good people
Cons
over 50% travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roeslein & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8