ROGER'S GARDENS Employee Reviews

Part Time Seasonal
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corona dl Mar, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Learned how company made things look good; enjoyed some of staff; potential growth yet mgmt does nothing to capture some current staff abilities and continues to process with stale infrastructure and tenured staff; company needs to step back and look at the whole picture and reassess. Company would succeed if they looked at it with another point of view; People over Profit.
Pros
Beautiful Place Visually
Cons
No mgmt teamwork and company needs to replace bad attitude staff; pay more
Great co-workers, fun work environment, Beautiful work palce.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Corona del Mar, CAJune 22, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Roger's Gardens. My co-workers were all very kind and accepting right off the bat. The knowledge i obtained of plants and horticulture in general while working my short 3 mouths there was very beneficial. I was very saddened to be let go very suddenly, i knew when i took this job it was seasonal, however the completion of my position was sudden and took me off guard, other than the way i was let go, i have nothing to complain about. Working out doors and with various plant species was a treat, and i would love to work in an environment such as Roger's again.
Pros
learning experiences, occasional free plants
Cons
short breaks
LOVE LOVE LOVE working at Rogers
Gallery Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona del MarMay 25, 2015
It was always a beautiful day at Rogers! Miss them so much. Fast paced, organized and yes hard work. The people that visit and work them make it a joy to work there.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
none I can think of
Being outdoors in Corona Del Mar and helping people with horticulture needs.
Customer Support and Sales (Former Employee) –  Corona del Mar, CAFebruary 4, 2014
Overall the experience was eye opening with the interactions of all walks of life that I met.
Learned about international buying
Holiday and Collectibles Gift Buyer (Former Employee) –  Corona del Mar, CAMay 6, 2013
This was a perfect job to learn about international buying. Mostly Germany and Eastern Europe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ROGER'S GARDENS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3