Roger CPA Review is the cutting edge CPA Exam Preparatory Course. Our course is offered Online, with a student base that stretches across the United States and Internationally.
We are a tightly-knit, small and quickly growing company. Our office environment is anything but typical with casual dress 5 days a week and comfortable surroundings. This is a great opportunity to have personal ownership for a company's success. This position is geared to individuals who are energetic, goal-oriented and take pride in their work.
Roger CPA Review is looking for an entrepreneurial mind to join our marketing team as an Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator. This individual will contribute to the success of an expanding branch of our Marketing Department and will be instrumental in helping Roger CPA Review market, maintain and continue to build an e-profitable business.
- Affiliate maintenance and growth: Oversee all affiliate sales for quality and performance; maintain and grow online relationships with relevant bloggers
- Start, contribute and maintain meaningful conversations with the online CPA Exam industry through relevant blog sites, Linked In, and other social media
- Industry analysis: Perform analysis and provide latest trends and feedback to marketing team
- Online presence expansion: Find and recommend new marketing and advertising opportunities and technologies
- Pay Per Click and Search Engine Optimization: Assist with the development of our PPC and SEO efforts
- Assist the marketing team with various Ecommerce, Advertising and Marketing projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in a strategic marketing or sales position
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with online marketing platforms
- Must be available to work from our office located in the Mission District in San Francisco
SERIOUS APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Cover Letter (Generic cover letters are not encouraged. Give us a reason to pick your resume out from all the rest!)
- Strong work/life balance and casual work environment
- Medical and Dental plan after 90 days
- 401K with company match