Roger Williams Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

great place to learn new things
Mental Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 22, 2016
was a great job...the doctors r the best who are very caring. center one had the greatest nurses to work with and to learn from. I learned how to be a mental health worker and also a secretary
Pros
great CEO
Cons
floating to other units
Good starter job for those who want to advance
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Providence, RINovember 2, 2015
I learned a lot as a new nurse there. The hospital is limited in areas like cardiac and trauma. If you want to get more experience in those areas you would need to go elsewhere however it is a wonderful place to learn basics and the ICU does care for very critical patients in medical aspect like sepsis and cancer. Awesome new grad training when I started but that was almost 8 years ago (2008).
fun place to work
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 18, 2015
I learned a lot while working here. I was able to learned about five different positions in one year while working here. wonderful staff to work with
productive work place
Medical Staff Secretary (Former Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 24, 2015
loved this place! had to check emails and send emails. had to fax out required documents out to physicians, as well as update medical charts and electronic medical records. i learned data entry skills and electronic medical records
Productive and professional work place.
Enivormental Services , House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 25, 2015
Excellent work place with supportive management. Great colleagues to work with. the environment was always good and would help each other.
great staff and team
Radiology Clerk (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 3, 2015
My experience with the Radiology team was great. I learned a lot and took the skills that I acquired and used them in my jobs after Roger Williams
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 30, 2015
I had a multi-line phone experience including processing incoming calls I learned how to multitask efficiently. I also coordinated high volume of mail
Volunteer experience
Interventional Radiology Technologist; Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 26, 2015
The Doctors and technologists were always willing to help creating a positive educational experience which I would recommend to anyone who is looking to further their career. As I was not an official employee, but a volunteer, I have no incite to the benefits department. If given the opportunity I wouldn't hesitate to establish a business relationship with Roger Williams Medical Center.
best place to work
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJune 17, 2015
I loved my hours, I loved my co-workers, I loved meeting the people. It is a face paced job but its fun. The people there are awesome would love to go back as full time
My time while working in the lab
Phlebotomist Intern (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 15, 2015
The management team at the lab was awesome. The lab supervisor Sue was kind, patient and very knowledgeable. I loved working with my fellow Phlebotomists. The most enjoyable part of my internship was the patients. I learned so many aspects of the skills I learned in school
Anesthia tech
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 15, 2015
Very nice place to work
Worked with Doctors in the operating room saw some surgerys
Preparing the OR Suites Turn over, meaning for next patient sterilizing equiptment, stocking and ordering supplies
Not the same spirit since new ownership June 2014
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence, riOctober 17, 2014
Roger Williams Medical Center (RWMC) was a wonderful place to work. Since June 2014, RWMC and its affiliates entered into a joint venture between the hospitals and Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. which created a loss in spirit. What was once a special place to work whereas everyone cared about their work, each other and supported the cause of the hospitals is no longer. Going from nonprofit to forprofit has changed the spirit of the working environments.
Pros
great, committed coworkers
Cons
new leadership
Gave me a sense of pride helping patients and their families.
Administrative Assistant for a Geriatric Practice (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 20, 2014
I really appreciated getting to know the patients at the assisted living centers where I worked. It was truly a learning experience, and something I will remember for a long time to come. The patients and families made a very lasting impression on me.
great co workers
Registered Nurse-Operating Room (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 3, 2014
It was a fast paced surgery center.Co workers were friendly, had the opportunity to help with many different types of surgeries.
fast paced hospital
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 3, 2014
co-workers are amazing, management could be improved. you can learn a lot here if you get the proper training.
Challenging and very fulfilling job
Diet Technician (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 11, 2014
This job was my ideal job. I was first a dietary aide and advanced to become a diet tech. There were many exciting parts to this job. I had daily interaction with patients reviewing medical history as pertaining to nutritional needs and assessed the need for the dietician to prioritize. I also went over menu selections with patients. Correcting menus to fit the standards for specific diet restrictions. I would also check the patient tray line for accurate items.
Pros
profession attire
Cons
job was deleted
Great Experience
Cerner Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  rhode IslandJuly 20, 2013
Roger Williams Medical Center is an exectional health care facility which provided me with the experience and expertise necesarry to further my carreer.
Fun and professional place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJune 3, 2013
I learned here how to better manage my time with certain tasks and how to be a wonderful CNA
Great working environement
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 18, 2013
I only spent a few months here but managed to learn a lot and enjoyed all of my co-workers.
Excellent Place
Administrative Secretary/Credential Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 17, 2012
Warm & friendly staff
Great working environment
Wonderful Cafeteria & Food
Lots of employee participation
Great benefits & retirement program
Pros
health fitness programs

Roger Williams Medical Center Reviews by Location