Roger Williams Medical Center

Roger Williams Medical Center Employee Reviews

My time while working in the lab
Phlebotomist Intern (Former Employee), Providence, RIMay 15, 2015
The management team at the lab was awesome. The lab supervisor Sue was kind, patient and very knowledgeable. I loved working with my fellow Phlebotomists. The most enjoyable part of my internship was the patients. I learned so many aspects of the skills I learned in school
Anesthia tech
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee), Providence, RIMay 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Very nice place to work
Worked with Doctors in the operating room saw some surgerys
Preparing the OR Suites Turn over, meaning for next patient sterilizing equiptment, stocking and ordering supplies
Not the same spirit since new ownership June 2014
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, riOctober 17, 2014
Pros: great, committed coworkers
Cons: new leadership
Roger Williams Medical Center (RWMC) was a wonderful place to work. Since June 2014, RWMC and its affiliates entered into a joint venture between the hospitals and Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. which created a loss in spirit. What was once a special place to work whereas everyone cared about their work, each other and supported the cause of the hospitals is no longer. Going from nonprofit to forprofit has changed the spirit of the working environments.
Gave me a sense of pride helping patients and their families.
Administrative Assistant for a Geriatric Practice (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 20, 2014
I really appreciated getting to know the patients at the assisted living centers where I worked. It was truly a learning experience, and something I will remember for a long time to come. The patients and families made a very lasting impression on me.
great co workers
Registered Nurse-Operating Room (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 3, 2014
It was a fast paced surgery center.Co workers were friendly, had the opportunity to help with many different types of surgeries.
fast paced hospital
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Providence, RIJuly 3, 2014
co-workers are amazing, management could be improved. you can learn a lot here if you get the proper training.
Challenging and very fulfilling job
Diet Technician (Former Employee), Providence, RIFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: profession attire
Cons: job was deleted
This job was my ideal job. I was first a dietary aide and advanced to become a diet tech. There were many exciting parts to this job. I had daily interaction with patients reviewing medical history as pertaining to nutritional needs and assessed the need for the dietician to prioritize. I also went over menu selections with patients. Correcting menus to fit the standards for specific diet restrictions. I would also check the patient tray line for accurate items.
Great Experience
Cerner Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), rhode IslandJuly 20, 2013
Roger Williams Medical Center is an exectional health care facility which provided me with the experience and expertise necesarry to further my carreer.
Fun and professional place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Providence, RIJune 3, 2013
I learned here how to better manage my time with certain tasks and how to be a wonderful CNA
Great working environement
Research Associate (Former Employee), Providence, RIFebruary 18, 2013
I only spent a few months here but managed to learn a lot and enjoyed all of my co-workers.
Excellent Place
Administrative Secretary/Credential Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RIDecember 17, 2012
Pros: health fitness programs
Warm & friendly staff
Great working environment
Wonderful Cafeteria & Food
Lots of employee participation
Great benefits & retirement program
Did not stay with company long
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Providence, RIDecember 7, 2012
I did not like where it was located and the duties were unbearable along with the people. They were not fair and treated me like an outcast
Exciting position. Everyday was different.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Providence, RISeptember 21, 2012
Pros: learning experience.
Productivity and management of time was a must. Learned that the department must work together in order to ensure quality care to patients. Management was very well managed. Co-workers were very helpful most of the time. Hardest part of the job was keeping in mind that patients do not feel very well and that is why they need to be evaluated, people get very upset and say things they would not usually say when not feeling well, it is not a personal attack. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that your position did have an impact on the overall outcome of each patient and the quality of their care.
Fun and interesting working in a hospital setting.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 24, 2012
Pros: there were always something new that i learned.
Cons: when they were short on staff.
Loved the place, days went by fast because it was always busy which is good. Loved my manager. Got along with all my co workers. I can say the hardest part of the job was when we were short on staff. the most enjoyable part of the job is how my patient were pleased and happy with my assistants.
EEG Tech
Surg.scheduling coordinator (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 23, 2012
Occasional visits to neighboring Women & Infants Hospital to perform EEG testing on neonates.

Very sad at times..
Operating Room
Scheduling Coordnator (Current Employee), Providence, RIAugust 21, 2012
Very busy operating room. Surgical Scheduler with constant phone calls from physician offices and faxes. Management was okay. Co-workers excellent.
Unit Secretary
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Providence, Rhode IslandAugust 15, 2012
These was a great experience I work both on the Intensive Care Unit and Bonemarrow Transplant Unit. This is where I was able to learn all of my medical background
a learning envirnoment
Nursing Aide/Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Providence, RIJune 26, 2012
I enjoyed working hand in hand with doctors. With me being in nursing school. RWMC helped me to prepare myself for all situations!
Great place, very nice people, RWMC it a good place to work.
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee), Providence, RIJune 7, 2012
Pros: centrally located and the people are very nice.
Cons: older buildings and equipment.
I had a great experience as an employee of Roger Williams Medical Center. I started there in 2003 as an ultrasound student. I learned a lot during my clinical experience. I was then hired as per Diem and I enjoyed the hours and the learning experience. I left in 2009 when I decided I didn't want to continue to cover call, there were no permanent hours available and I was working full time days. I would recommend applying if you want a great work experience. The managers are fair and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and being a part of the imaging team. The hardest part was when I left there, it was bitter sweet!
busy and enjoyable place to work
REGISTRATION FINANCIAL CLERK (Former Employee), Providence, RIMay 25, 2012
enjoyable and comfort work place.everyone treats each other with respect and everyone becomes part of your family.i never hestited to work overtime or come in earlier somedays i would call to see if they were short handed in the unit.

Roger Williams Medical Center Salaries