At Rogers Corporation, we are passionate about helping the world's leading innovators solve their toughest material challenges.
We are the world’s technology leaders in innovative solutions for power electronics, advanced foams for cushioning and protective sealing, and high-frequency printed circuit materials. When reliability, efficiency and performance are critical, design engineers partner with Rogers to develop and deliver the material technologies they require. Our core technologies included Printed Circuit Materials, Power Electronics, and High Performance Foams with a focus on enabling internet growth, empowering clean technology, and ensuring mass transit reliability.
For over 180 years, we have developed new solutions to empower our customers’ breakthroughs and help them create a cleaner, safer, and more connected world. Today, we remain headquartered in Rogers, Connecticut, USA, but we are truly global. With manufacturing in China, Japan, Korea, Germany, and Belgium, our engineering experts, development team and fabrication partners serve customers and partners around the globe.
Why join Rogers?
Rogers is a great place to work. A large number of our U.S. employees have been with us more than 10 years which creates a great blend of expertise and creativity that makes us successful. It is Rogers’ Core Belief that we treat others with dignity and respect, and will value their ideas, provide honest feedback and foster individual growth in a workforce of diversity. We also cultivate an enviornment for professional development and opportunities for advancement.
- Salary or Base Pay. Rogers provides competitive compensation based upon market data, the position, experience and individual employee performance.
- Bonus Programs. Eligible employees may receive bonuses based on company, business unit and/or individual performance.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for U.S. Employees who are Regular Full-Time Salaried or Regular Full-Time Arizona/Illinois Hourly – certain restrictions/requirements may apply.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees, their family and qualified domestic partners.
- Group Life Insurance at 3x the employee's base salary, Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Employer-paid Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employer Assistance Program (EAP). Employees and dependents can receive up to two-8 week counseling sessions, at no cost.
- Vacation days starting at 3 weeks per calendar year.
- 10 paid Holidays per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Credit Union.
- Gym Membership. Eligible employees and their spouses/domestic partners are eligible to receive gym membership reimbursements for joining, and consistently visiting, a gym that promotes overall wellness.
- Flexible Work Hours. Flexible scheduling offered for some positions/locations
- Telecommuting. Available to employees who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Community Activities. Employees can participate in local community events sponsored by Rogers.
To review our current positions we are recruiting for, visit us at:
www.rogerscorp.com/careers – less