Rogers Electric is one of the country's leading electrical and lighting service providers, for retail, commercial, food service and public sector properties across the U.S. We provide management, labor, materials and equipment for the installation and maintenance of electrical and lighting systems, and do it effectively across multi-site or single unit properties. We are self-performing, and our people are professional and conscientious, consistently delivering quality work, when you need it, every time. We get the job done.
At Rogers Electric, we will be the team that people want to be on and work with. We equip our team members with the knowledge, training and tools they need to be highly-skilled professionals and deliver outstanding customer service. We understand the value to our customers of having local people serve their account, so we are self-performing and hire locally. We are known for consistently delivering quality work, done quickly, by qualified people.
We are currently looking for New Construction Electricians with previous commercial experience to join our Service department and manage the completion of various electrical tasks such as electrical break & repair, troubleshooting/maintenance, and service upgrades for our new & existing retail clients throughout the US.
- 8+ years experience as a commercial electrician
- Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing and troubleshooting would be a Plus
- Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders
- Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
- Willingness to travel, work nights/weekends/overtime, as required
Journeyman License Required
Rogers Electric is one of the country’s leading electrical, lighting and technology solutions service providers for retail, commercial...