Rogers Electric is one of the country’s leading electrical and lighting service providers, for retail, commercial, food service and public sector properties across the U.S. We provide management, labor, materials and equipment for the installation and maintenance of electrical and lighting systems, and do it effectively across multi-site or single unit properties. We are self-performing, and our people are professional and conscientious, consistently delivering quality work, when you need it, every time. We get the job done.
We are currently recruiting for a Support Center Representative to be part of our Call Center team. This is an after hours position and the candidate must be able to work evening shifts:
- Outgoing and Energetic Personality: A call center representative is required to have an outgoing personality.
- Phone Etiquette: Considering the fact that a person working in a call center communicates with target clientele over the telephone, it is vital that they have proper phone etiquette.
- Multitasking Ability: Multitasking is a part of the call center job. The person should be able to talk on the phone, make notes in the computer, as well as check out details at the same time.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate departments
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs
- Complete call reports
Previous in bound call center experience with excellent customer service orientation
Excellent communication and organization skills with very strong attention to detail
Ability to take initiative and act independently
Proficiency in MS Office Suite