Rogers Memorial Hospital

Rogers Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Interesting place to work
Residential Counselor/Researcher (Current Employee), wisconsinMay 1, 2014
This is a facility that will help one gain a lot experience, but unfortunately offers low wages.
Dietetic Intern (Former Employee), Oconomowoc, WIApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches
The teams work in great sync with each other. However I was an intern here and unfortunately there were no position open. I would recommend it as a great place to work and flourish.
Experience
Psychiatric Technician (Former Employee), West Allis, WIApril 6, 2014
Pros: patient interaction
I had the opportunity to work with individuals with a variety of mental illnesses. I was able to make a difference in the lives of the patients I cared for.
Pays below maket in many departments
IT Network Support Specialist (Current Employee), Oconomowoc, WIMarch 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay, poor management
Employees are undervalued even when going above and beyond on a regular basis. For a mental health facility, we lack mental health.
Good experience builder
Staff Development Specialist (Current Employee), West Allis, WIDecember 24, 2013
I enjoy working at Rogers because of the organizational culture and support given by the administration. However, the compensation is not competitive.
Enjoyable team
Residential Counselor (Former Employee), Oconomowoc, WINovember 28, 2013
Challenging and independent work. Team effort expected and encouraged. Plenty of meetings and training.
Beautiful wooded campus on a lake.
Psychiatric Child Adol RN (Former Employee), Oconomowoc, WIJuly 23, 2013
Pros: nice facilities, good hours, pleasant co-workers
Cons: very difficult to get a break or meal break due to the work load.
Due to having two positions at the Oconomowoc campus I was able to go in to work mid morning, avoiding the rush hour traffic. I worked in a new office with therapists for the IOP program for approximately 3 hours per day Tues thru Thurs.. Along with approximately 6 hours a day in a Residential setting, also in a new building. These days were Tues thru – more... Fri. A typical day would include several admissions, obtaining doctors orders, review of systems with the patient and complete a nursing assessment. We had very interesting clients and families which made learning fun. Our patients came from literally all over the world. The best part of working at RMH were the co-workers and meeting the patients and families. The most difficult part of the job was staying on top of the MD orders and Pharmacy. Making sure that all medications coming and going were correct. Ongoing education of staff was difficult due to so many responsibilities that each person has. – less
An excellent place to start a career you have a passion for
Psychiatric Technician and Unit Support Specialist (Current Employee), Oconomowoc, WIMay 1, 2012
Pros: experienced and knowlegeble management teams, constant strides to be an innovator in their feild
Cons: unpredictable hours
Rogers Memorial Hospital is an excellent employer. Every day will bring new challenges and opportunities to learn with some of the best clinicians in the mental health field.

About Rogers Memorial Hospital

Rogers Memorial Hospital is a non-for-profit mental health care provider offering child, adolescent, adult and older adult acute – Read more