Rogers Public Schools

Rogers Public Schools Employee Reviews

Great envioronment to work for
Interpreter (Former Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 25, 2015
A typical day at work consist of talking to teachers and parents about the improvements for the child. I have sharpened my Spanish by doing this for the past few years. The teachers are sweet and meet the parents where they are at. There is no hard part about this job. I love doing it but it is only a twice a year thing for parent-teacher conferences.
Great work enviroment, good people
Child Nutrition Financial Assistant (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJanuary 19, 2015
 Managed payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
 Maintained balanced budget of over a million dollars for all food purchases and free/reduced lunch programs
 Ensured compliance with the school board’s worker’s compensation insurance company
 Contacted physicians and scheduled required appointments
Loved the job
Executive Secretary of Facilities (Former Employee), Rogers, AROctober 12, 2014
I loved my job as the Administrator for School Dude, assigning work and keeping the buildings in compliance by following federal and state laws and guidelines. I worked with the community, public and numerous school employees to maintain a positive image for Rogers Public Schools.
Enjoyable work-environment
General Labor (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJune 17, 2014
Bosses and workers move forward with the same goal in mind; there is no prevalent difference between the "boss man" and the workers, meaning very comfortable relationship with bosses and co-workers.
Typical Day
Instructional Assistant, Special Education (Current Employee), Rogers, ARJanuary 28, 2014
Challenging but rewarding. Children are great. aaaaaaa/.bbbbbbbbb.ccccccc.ddddddd.eeeeeee.ffffffff
Good Job-Hard Work, you have to love working with kids.
Child Nutritionist (Former Employee), Rogers, ARApril 18, 2013
Pros: free meals, every holiday or day off for kids we had too!
Cons: the uniform.
I really enjoyed working there, the staff was great, we loved and cared for the school children that we served. Management was well, I felt it could have been a little more aware as to what was happening on the work floor. I learned alot working in a school cafiteria, alot of health codes and do's and dont's. Christmas cleaning for break, and summer break cleaning, were the worst times there, trying to cook and clean around deep down cleaning, hard work, but very enjoyable.
Friendly teachers and students (preK-12).
Multi-District Substitute Teacher (PK-12) (Former Employee), Rogers, ARMarch 24, 2013
With substitute teaching you do not have a typical day. I was in a different school almost everyday. I called it an adventure. You always had to think on your feet and most importantly have fun. I always followed the classroom teachers plans completely. The hardest part of my job was not knowing the children and there behaviors. The most enjoyable part of my job was the adventure of going to different schools and meeting new people.
Very Knowledgable place to work. I really enjoyed it and miss everyone
Child Nutrition Financial Secretary (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: got to eat lunch at one of the schools everyday
Cons: great benefils
Typical day at work was dealing with trying to get subs for the kitchens of the schools because we had to feed the kids. I learned how to deal with 186 different personalities on a daily basis. Everyone is different and it takes someone to have the patients to deal with this. Hardest part of this job was to make everyone happy at one time