Rogers Public Schools Employee Reviews

Aided teachers and office staff with students and parents
Duty Relief Aide (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 30, 2017
I did this for the pure enjoyment of being a positive role model for the kids at Grace Hill Elementary School. I did a little bit of every thing, from duty relief for the teachers, to helping out in the office and front desk.
Fun place to work
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AR 72756October 19, 2016
If you enjoy hanging out with little people, arts and crafts, and learning new things. this is the place to be. There is almost no stress. If you are in school and need a part time job this is the place to work
Pros
easy to work with
Cons
not enough hours to work
Fun co-workers,friendly atmosphere,hard workerd
Child Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARSeptember 26, 2016
A work day is from 7:30 am to 1:30pm. The work is fast paced. The kitchen is hot and there is alot of bending and lifting. All the co-workers are friendly and hard workers. The managers all run the kitchen differently so if you have managers that transfer in and out,you re-learn their way. The benefits,Health & Dental are not affordable.
Pros
Friendly co-workers. All year round pay when off in the summer.
Benefits
Great staff, knowledgeable faculty
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJune 30, 2016
Great place to work, administration is supportive of goals
Students seem to be ready to work and learn
parents are involved
lots of training available
Pros
clean, positive
Cons
teaching can be difficult, nature of the job
Productive and fast-paced environment
Director of Choirs at Rogers Heritage High School (Current Employee) –  Rogers, AROctober 22, 2015
The colleagues and administration at this job are wonderful and incredibly helpful. My typical work day includes teaching 200 high school students (some in groups of 60), record keeping, administering supplies, managing the program, planning major events, planning school trips, etc.

The hardest part of this job was the balance between work life and home life. I found myself consumed in my workload each night and throughout the weekends.

The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in the lives of children and working alongside exceptional co-workers.
Nice place to work at.
Child Nutritionist (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARSeptember 20, 2015
It is a really good place to work at, good hours, days off and good people to work around. You work a little hard but it is worth it. I would recommend this place to any one that is wanting a good stable job. and one that is willing to commit their time and effort. really good place to work, they show you what needs to be done. and how to do the job. Great place to work.
Pros
Every holiday off, and summers.
Cons
Truck days
Great school district
Duty Relief Aide (Former Employee) –  Rogers,ARMay 10, 2015
Helped students open packets for lunch,and I loved working with the kids no day was ever the same. I also enjoyed working with my co-worker's..
Great envioronment to work for
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARFebruary 25, 2015
A typical day at work consist of talking to teachers and parents about the improvements for the child. I have sharpened my Spanish by doing this for the past few years. The teachers are sweet and meet the parents where they are at. There is no hard part about this job. I love doing it but it is only a twice a year thing for parent-teacher conferences.
Great work enviroment, good people
Child Nutrition Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 19, 2015
 Managed payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
 Maintained balanced budget of over a million dollars for all food purchases and free/reduced lunch programs
 Ensured compliance with the school board’s worker’s compensation insurance company
 Contacted physicians and scheduled required appointments
Loved the job
Executive Secretary of Facilities (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AROctober 12, 2014
I loved my job as the Administrator for School Dude, assigning work and keeping the buildings in compliance by following federal and state laws and guidelines. I worked with the community, public and numerous school employees to maintain a positive image for Rogers Public Schools.

Want to know more about Rogers Public Schools?

Ask a question
Enjoyable work-environment
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJune 17, 2014
Bosses and workers move forward with the same goal in mind; there is no prevalent difference between the "boss man" and the workers, meaning very comfortable relationship with bosses and co-workers.
Typical Day
Instructional Assistant, Special Education (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 28, 2014
Challenging but rewarding. Children are great. aaaaaaa/.bbbbbbbbb.ccccccc.ddddddd.eeeeeee.ffffffff
Good Job-Hard Work, you have to love working with kids.
Child Nutritionist (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARApril 18, 2013
I really enjoyed working there, the staff was great, we loved and cared for the school children that we served. Management was well, I felt it could have been a little more aware as to what was happening on the work floor. I learned alot working in a school cafiteria, alot of health codes and do's and dont's. Christmas cleaning for break, and summer break cleaning, were the worst times there, trying to cook and clean around deep down cleaning, hard work, but very enjoyable.
Pros
free meals, every holiday or day off for kids we had too!
Cons
the uniform.
Friendly teachers and students (preK-12).
Multi-District Substitute Teacher (PK-12) (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARMarch 24, 2013
With substitute teaching you do not have a typical day. I was in a different school almost everyday. I called it an adventure. You always had to think on your feet and most importantly have fun. I always followed the classroom teachers plans completely. The hardest part of my job was not knowing the children and there behaviors. The most enjoyable part of my job was the adventure of going to different schools and meeting new people.
Very Knowledgable place to work. I really enjoyed it and miss everyone
Child Nutrition Financial Secretary (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 9, 2013
Typical day at work was dealing with trying to get subs for the kitchens of the schools because we had to feed the kids. I learned how to deal with 186 different personalities on a daily basis. Everyone is different and it takes someone to have the patients to deal with this. Hardest part of this job was to make everyone happy at one time
Pros
got to eat lunch at one of the schools everyday
Cons
great benefils

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Public Schools. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3