Rogers

Rogers Employee Reviews

What are they thinking?
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee), Rogers, CTApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great science
Cons: They gutted R&D
I worked in the R&D labs when we really did R&D. We came up with great designs and products. Now we are all out on the street. Why?
terrible corrupt cheap company
manager (Former Employee), ontarioOctober 6, 2014
Cons: hr, management
-horrible dishonest company to work for
-hr dictates to upper management what to say and not to say and how to treat employees
-hr uses coercion and intimidation behind closed doors to make managers quit during their downsizing in 2009/10 in the video division in order to save thousands of dollars in severance pay and bonuses when the company knows which stores they are closing
-seen area managers act unprofessionally during store visits
-hr uses audits illegally and in a corrupt manner to suspend or fire employees without any "reason"
-head office uses progessive dismissals very underhandedly
-human rights commission should investigate
interesting palce to work
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 13, 2014
soldered components onto flex circuitry. how to use an automated conveyor machine. Management was ok and so were my coworkers the hardest part of the job was the hours and the enjoyable part was learning to solder.
Great Place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), ReceptionistJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, benefits
Staff is very organized everyone plays a keyrole in the workplace. All want to acheive a common goal. It is a very nice atmosphere for everyone. Build lasting relationships with customers.
Great kids
Caretaker (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLApril 29, 2014
Pros: amazing little boys
Cons: no benefits, not enough hours, not steady enough work
The two young boys were a joy to care for. The youngest was 5 months old when I started with the family and he was 19 months when I left. The oldest was 21 months when I started and almost three when I left. The hardest part of the job was the mothers unreasonable expectations. I was given 15 minutes notice on when I was needed to work and was ostracized when I couldn't rearrange my schedule last minute to fit hers. Ultimately the limit hours were not enough.
Good start
Account Manager (Former Employee), Middleburg Heights, OHMarch 26, 2014
Great place to learn the industry.
Poor in terms of advancement.
Job Security in a Negative way
Social Security Disability Specialist/Paralegal (Current Employee), Richardson, TXJanuary 16, 2014
Never able to meet payroll, Bonuses that were promised were not given and neither were the yearly raises.
Busy, growing law firm
Accout Payable/Receivable (Former Employee), Shreveport, LASeptember 16, 2013
Very flexible work environment, yet busy. Enjoyed working with many good people that became family. Learned about the legal ins and outs of legal bill collecting.
Best Company to work for
Jr. Expediter/ Buyer Support (Former Employee), Middletown, OHJune 17, 2013
Pros: company picnics, company dinners, meeting the vendors
Cons: short breaks
Checking in merchandise getting it to the right location, or the right buyer for our catalogs. Setting up the sku tags, contacting our vendors to make sure we was going to receive our merchandise on time. Management was great to work for they was very family oriented that meant a lot to me being a single mother at that time. Co-works became like family. The hardest part of the job would be trying to get ready for the Christmas Catalogs. making sure all our merchandise in the catalog came in for the holidays on time. The most enjoyable part was it was always a relaxing atmosphere.
(Subject Matter Expert) and Automation Engineer (Former Employee), USAJune 4, 2013
Rogers is a leading Telecom Service Provider in Canada. Amdocs is providing End to End Business solution support including CRM, OMS, Self-care, Enabler Billing and OSS.
CRM -> Customer Relationship Management: It is an application that brings together information about customers, sales, marketing, market trends, responsiveness, technology and human resources to gain insight into the behavior of customers.
Flexible
Team Lead of the Service of Process (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 20, 2013
Working at Rogers, Townsend PC allowed an emplyoee to work and handle important personal responsiblities
not a good place to work
Machine operator (Former Employee), Rockfall, CTApril 29, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
terrible this place is nuts your brakes sucks only one person at a time family owned you get hurt there they make up lies and fire you so they dont have to pay workers comp
good people,great team work ethics,
Production Associate (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: profit sharing bonuses.
worked in a cleanroom enviroment building copper laminates,some data entry data required,trobleshooting machines.
The company was fun to work at.
Finishing Dept./Working Coordinator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 21, 2012
Pros: i'm certified in people skills and train the trainer courses.
Cons: company moved to mexico.
Rogers was only 4 miles from my house. I arrived early and had a meeting with my supervisor about the production for the day. I assigned work stations for the finishing dept. employees. I trained, trouble shot problems and ordered material and supplies. Rogers assembled flexible single to multilayered circuits. I operated laminating, panel clean, electrical test, beam press, clicker, and the pick-n-place machines. I have experience using a microscope, soldering, epoxy, quality inspection, and clean and pack. I assisted an engineer to set up and run the pick-n-place machine. I created the job training instruction manual for the machine. The management and my co-workers were a lot of fun to work with.
Fast-paced manufacturing environment with many opportunities for process improvement
Corporate Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 20, 2012
Pros: ethics, technology leader
Cons: slow to implement improvement systems
production in a clean room environment.
Screen Printing / Assembly (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 28, 2012
Pros: work atmosphere, friendly management, benefits, 401k
Cons: company tranferred production overseas.
Released the previous shift operator. The majority of the time I would run a screen printing machine. This consists of different layers of conductive inks. I ran RS505, Phosphor, Dielectric, Buss bar Silvers, Rear Electric and Moisture Barrier inks. I really loved this job and this type of work. I strongly believe that I would still be there if the company did not transfer their production overseas to China.
Management was very open with you they let you know exactly what was going on without beating around the truth. They gave all of us fare warning about everything example there was never last minute mandatory overtime only last minute voluntary overtime. I would always volunteer even for work even on Sundays. I loved the people they were extra nice and all had worked there for a long period of time. I liked my job duties and always strive for excellence.
Due to my quick learning abilities and fast grasping of the production work I was selected to be one of the very few candidates to travel to Suzhou, China and train new employees. Although they were going to be the people to take over my job I EMBRACED every minute I was there and tried my best to inform them of everything I had learned in the 5 weeks that I was there.
I miss working in the screen printing industry and would like to enter this field of work once again.
Decent place to work, but long hours.
Plant Coordinator (Former Employee), East Woodstock, CtJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: good people.
Cons: many hours.
Very poor work life balance - I averaged 65 hours per week for 10 years. Otherwise, a decent place to work.
Headquarters