ROHM Semiconductor

ROHM Semiconductor Employer Reviews

HQ in Japan. Conglomeration of cultures
Applications Engineer (Current Employee), Irvine, CADecember 15, 2012
Pros: talented people at work
Cons: management is facing chalenges
Everyday there are new challenges.
US Design centre is still new and the management is facing challenges
Hardest part of the job sometimes is the language barier and the cultural barrier between US and Japan
Quality Control Failure Analysis
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Carmona, 04AJuly 18, 2014
1. I work for 4 days with shifting schedule 12 hours per day, after that i take 2 rest. that's company schedule.
2. I learn a how to analyze a product, how to take a responsibility to sure that our package is 100% good, to investigate the cause of NG(no good) sample,to operate different types of machine for analysis.
3. They have a good management.
4. – more... My co-workers are very friendly,approachable, also a leader for me.
5. For me when i was at my first day of work because i have no idea what to do,and also learn a lot of think, but i know now i surely 100% that i know how to analyze well.
6. When we taking a lunch or break time with my co-workers because we have a time to get o bonding during break time. – less
productive and fun workplace
Inspector (Former Employee), Carmona; Cavite CityAugust 17, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: 1
rohm semiconductor is an electronics company i sign as final
inspector using high microscope we inspect IC's after testing process. the management is okay and my co-workers is good easy to treat, friendly not all because some of my co-worker is hard to associate i think this is the hardest part of my job. the most enjoyable part of the job is if you – more... know the cycle of this job and your happy what your doing. – less