ROI Staffing Employee Reviews

Good friends work envirement where employees were treated well.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTFebruary 9, 2016
The management at ROI was a good group of guys that were mature and handled obstacles and staff well.
The Co workers were a good group of people with just a few that tended to have a few issues being on task etc.
The hardest part of the job here at ROI was definitely that some of the days the systems would be down so we would be sent him and have no hours for the day.
The most enjoyable part of this job I'd say was the benefits the employees would get like pizza days or the taco Tuesdays.
Pros
Free Tacos on Tuesday.
Cons
Days the systems would be down.
Super coworkers, nice environment
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Hatboro, PASeptember 12, 2015
Managers are willing to help with anything you might need. Environment is relaxed and everyone that works there seems to enjoy the job.
Pros
Excellent employee appreciation
Cons
All about production which is difficult when you start out
fast past
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 10, 2015
alot of moving parts but once you get use to it the better you get. you have to have a high number of picks each day or you will get laid off eventually if the numbers dont get to there numbers
Pros
great money
Cons
temporoary
No Comment
Healthcare Aide (Current Employee) –  MIAugust 4, 2015
Assisting 3 adult males with their daily needs, bathing, cooking, chores and activities.
How to care for people with Autism.
Management is unaware of what goes on but he's a real nice guy.
Most coworkers are great but the ones that have been there for a while like to bend the rules and play games with people.
The job was easy.
The patients.
independent work flow and highly flexable management
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 6, 2015
• Burn radiology images to CD for outside facilities & public pick-up
• Send medical records, imaging, and pathology slides UPS to outside facilities for patient appointments
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Prioritize workload according to needs
• Interact with all members of the health care team: physicians, nurses, managers, and colleagues
• Answer multi-line phone
Pros
Independent work day and flexability
family orientant
Courier/ Route Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 12, 2015
Very energetic, with very good people skills, awesome communication skills,very awesome place to work with growth within the hospital.
Wonderful opportunities to host adult beverage events
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay area, FloridaMay 14, 2015
Independent contractor work. No co-workers; however, I have met very interesting and hard working people at the various liquor stores.

Typically, the events are 3 hours long and require some preparation such as reviewing the product notes for selling. I am required to bring my own table, ice bucket, mixers, etc.

Consumers are often knowledgeable about wines and spirits and makes for good conversations as they are sampling.

Hardest part of the job isn't the work, it's getting the work. I would like to work more hours.
Pros
Always learning about adult beverages and meeting interesting people.
Cons
Not enough work.
nothing
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 30, 2015
i did everything i was train to do an got fired because a worker told lies on me i guees they were mad cause of thier new hours
Fun place to work.
Specialist/VOB Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, inApril 7, 2015
Long hours and great environment. Assisted patients with Release of Information. Management was fair. Learned a great deal working in a hospital environment.
Pros
Excellent Enviornment
Cons
Breaks
Productive.
Chemical Technician (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 8, 2015
They always had a job for me. I didn't really work with the company, because it's a temp service.They always answered m question and fixed any problems I had that needed to be fixed.They are a very good temp service. I have worked with several people that came from ROI.
excellent place too work
Environmental Field Laborer (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJDecember 21, 2014
good way to get field experience up in the Environmental field. Just kind of hard too find perminate positions
Learned Alot
Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Williamston, NCDecember 1, 2014
While working at Lighthouse Family Medicine I grew and learned alot about the healthcare field. I did everything from schedule appointments to clean office. I became very attached to my patients.
Pros
met life long friends
Cons
office closed
...
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 29, 2014
rather not say. look at the rating and that should tell you everything you need to know
Good company for someone in-between jobs
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 27, 2014
Overall, I liked the staff here, but they just could not keep me busy enough to support my family. This is a good job for some that need extra work or is in between jobs.
Pros
good starting pay
Cons
not constant
Busy, with alot of different personalities
Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Pablo CaJuly 16, 2014
Come into work Smiling and greeting everyone. I love helping my patients and making them feel comfortable. My manager, well she's my manager thats all I can say for her. Over all I love my job and what I do.
did not obtain and secure permanent position
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, NJMay 20, 2014
as a staffing agency they do find work, but limited in longevity.
a fast paced hard working well rounded type of company
environmental specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2013
one day you could be working in nyc the next week your in buffalo
lively and dynamic workplace
ROI Specialist-Warehouse Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  1070 Northmeadow Pkwy, Alpharetta GA 30076August 27, 2013
I handle shipping and receiving medical records using Crystal Reports, WMS Logic SAP and SOP Systems. I am also knowledgeable about ROI Quality Auditor Printing face sheets, Leaf Inserts, Chart Breakdown Software ECW SRS EPIC and do scanning recs in ALLSCRIPTS EMR MRS HIM SYSTEMS HITECH HIPAA.

During my previous position in the company, I was the shipping clerk. I am always meeting deadlines, as it relates to product fulfillment. I work on radio frequency workstations and handheld scanners as well. I relocate or pick product using pallet jacks, walkie-riders, and RF scanner equipment.

I follow procedures and SOP’s & check and verify inventory quantities in system. I also maintain cleanliness of aisles, bins, packing stations and other areas of the operation.
Worst company I have ever worked for.
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 17, 2013
This company is very clicky. If you are not part of the click you will not make it here. A big turn around of people. I meet some very nice people, but everybody is looking for a job. This is not a friendly place to work and no career advancement.
Pros
there are no pros to this company.
Cons
no training, supervisors talk about employees behind there backs in areas where other people can hear, your lunches and breaks are scheduled by them
productive and fast pace work environment
Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 6, 2012
As an employee, I processed medical record requests for customers, attorneys, and doctors offices. I learned how to answer the phones in a very professional manner. I learned the HIPPA laws, and the correct way to process medical records manually and electronically. The co-workers learned how to work as a team to get the day to day things done. The hardest part of the job was to keep my professionalism with upset customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see how something as simple as releasing the correct records could save someones life or make their day..