ROI Staffing

ROI Staffing Employer Reviews

excellent place too work
Environmental Field Laborer (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJDecember 21, 2014
good way to get field experience up in the Environmental field. Just kind of hard too find perminate positions
Learned Alot
Specialist I (Current Employee), Williamston, NCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: met life long friends
Cons: office closed
While working at Lighthouse Family Medicine I grew and learned alot about the healthcare field. I did everything from schedule appointments to clean office. I became very attached to my patients.
...
Specialist (Former Employee), Worcester, MAJuly 29, 2014
rather not say. look at the rating and that should tell you everything you need to know
Good company for someone in-between jobs
Field Technician (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good starting pay
Cons: not constant
Overall, I liked the staff here, but they just could not keep me busy enough to support my family. This is a good job for some that need extra work or is in between jobs.
Busy, with alot of different personalities
Specialist (Current Employee), San Pablo CaJuly 16, 2014
Come into work Smiling and greeting everyone. I love helping my patients and making them feel comfortable. My manager, well she's my manager thats all I can say for her. Over all I love my job and what I do.
did not obtain and secure permanent position
Field Technician (Current Employee), Hawthorne, NJMay 20, 2014
as a staffing agency they do find work, but limited in longevity.
a fast paced hard working well rounded type of company
environmental specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 7, 2013
one day you could be working in nyc the next week your in buffalo
lively and dynamic workplace
ROI Specialist-Warehouse Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), 1070 Northmeadow Pkwy, Alpharetta GA 30076August 27, 2013
I handle shipping and receiving medical records using Crystal Reports, WMS Logic SAP and SOP Systems. I am also knowledgeable about ROI Quality Auditor Printing face sheets, Leaf Inserts, Chart Breakdown Software ECW SRS EPIC and do scanning recs in ALLSCRIPTS EMR MRS HIM SYSTEMS HITECH HIPAA.

During my previous position in the company, I was the shipping clerk. I am always meeting deadlines, as it relates to product fulfillment. I work on radio frequency workstations and handheld scanners as well. I relocate or pick product using pallet jacks, walkie-riders, and RF scanner equipment.

I follow procedures and SOP’s & check and verify inventory quantities in system. I also maintain cleanliness of aisles, bins, packing stations and other areas of the operation.
Worst company I have ever worked for.
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Worcester, MAAugust 17, 2013
Pros: there are no pros to this company.
Cons: no training, supervisors talk about employees behind there backs in areas where other people can hear, your lunches and breaks are scheduled by them
This company is very clicky. If you are not part of the click you will not make it here. A big turn around of people. I meet some very nice people, but everybody is looking for a job. This is not a friendly place to work and no career advancement.
productive and fast pace work environment
Specialist II (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 6, 2012
As an employee, I processed medical record requests for customers, attorneys, and doctors offices. I learned how to answer the phones in a very professional manner. I learned the HIPPA laws, and the correct way to process medical records manually and electronically. The co-workers learned how to work as a team to get the day to day things done. The hardest part of the job was to keep my professionalism with upset customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see how something as simple as releasing the correct records could save someones life or make their day..
Loved working there. The staff are like family.
Bad Debt Insurance Reimbursement Collector (Former Employee), Timinoum, MDAugust 4, 2012
We are one bill happy family. The Management staff will go all out for there employees.
Field Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Glen Rock, NJJuly 18, 2012
Pros: finds jobs in your area
Cons: no healthcare
Management always works with you. Issues on jobsites handled quickly and efficiently. Phone calls to main office answered immediately. main office will research inquiries when they do not have an answer and get back to you very quickly.
Air stays on
Insurance Follow Up Rep (Current Employee), Cockeysville, MDJuly 5, 2012
Cons: short brakes, no personal, sick leave or vacation
It is ok. Can be a little better. Lunch break can be longer. Add more personal leave, sick leave and vacation.
ok
dont trust the managers (Former Employee), good coworkersMarch 14, 2012
Pros: there beniffets
Cons: no brakes for drivers
management would take your idea and clame it they didnt want you to use you brain
Productive and enjoyable
technologies as Talent Acquisition Team Lead (Current Employee), hyderabadSeptember 29, 2014
I have learned how to interact with clients.
Gained 2yrs of exp in recruitment.
Want to learn core HR activities with partial recruitment.
productive and lot of eperience
Financial Controller (Current Employee), UAE dubaiAugust 12, 2012
Pros: free lunches
review and replying e-mail with suppliers, clients and mangement
helping other accountant in all issues
have a look on all finnacial recordsies
preparing statistics and reports
alerting if anything goes wrong
having lunch break
dealing with contracts to other parties