ROI Staffing Employee Reviews

Challenging and fast-paced
Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Warwick, NYOctober 26, 2017
Interesting and challenging work. A legal background is very helpful. This is a very detail-oriented job. My position is located in a hospital and it is a great working environment.
Pros
Caring and kind working environment
Cons
Low pay
Very nice staff always available when you need no complaints with Roi
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTOctober 13, 2017
This was a temp agency have the chance to meet some very nice people which was also very helpful no complaints at all with management co-worker or worker schedule and I definitely will recommend
Cons
Pay rate
Great place to work at
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 14, 2017
As an ROI specialist, I found this job challenging but fun. Management treated their employees with great respect and helped me to learn and grow in this field.
Pros
Na
Cons
Hourly wage
n/a
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  South River, NJSeptember 5, 2017
This was a great company to work for until management changed. Everything seemed to have gone downhill thereafter. They offer great benefits and the work schedule was flexible in my position.
Unstable work environment and room for improvement
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 19, 2017
Customer Support had incomplete processes, management was not involved in day to day processes, and the finance department has a lot of room for improvement as several unpaid invoices from vendors that were more than 365 days.
loved my co workers
Supervisor/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 15, 2017
ROI was a great place to work except for the fact that they always did job reductions so your job was never safe, no job security you never knew if or when your position would be cut.
Pros
liked the hours
Cons
no job security
Roi
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 11, 2017
It's A Great Job. I Love The Work Just Not To Good Of Pay For What All We Do! Great Hours Just Feel Company Should Take Care and Be There For There Employees A Little Better.
Pros
Great Hours, Loving Staff
Cons
Bad Pay
Down to earth environment.
Assistant Manager/Caregiver/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  DeWitt, MIJune 9, 2017
Working for ROI has been a great experience; I enjoy the residents that I take care of and the people I work with. I moved up fairly quickly in a matter of a couple months to assistant manager, however there is no further advancement or pay. The hardest part of the job for me is not the job itself, but the constant late hours that keep me away from my family life. The staffing has been inadequate and the on-call help is never available.
Pros
I love the environment and the people I work with.
Cons
The constant late hours and unexpected double shifts.
Construction . sites
construction laborer (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTMay 23, 2017
A typical get together in the morning meeting so we can know our team and assignment for the day. How to work with power tools and around a large work space. Management was great to learn from and work with.Workplace was a safe environment to work around on.The hardest part, well you know in construction , nothing is easy as it looks. The end of the day.!
Pros
Free lunch
Great working environment
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2017
When I was employed there was always work (extra hours available if necessary) and the experience I gained while there is something you dont get anywhere else.
no advancement
Ciox Health - BMH (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMarch 27, 2017
poor management interaction

poor response to questions and needs of employees

poor training

poor support

Old equipment and software

Poor IT support
Pros
Cons
nocommunication. inconsitent processes and procedures
Productive Workplace
Specialist, Iron Mountain (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2017
Making receiving phone calls from ins. companies as well as lawyers and etc... Releasing medical info. using Microsoft outlook to communicate with other staff.
parties for all holidays, your desk is decorated for your birthday
Specialist - Medical Records - HIM Dept (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 6, 2016
Making the best of everything, enjoying to help/ train coworkers, everyday is a new experience there's always something new to learn either by a coworker, something by accident. The hardest part is sometimes is explaining to a family member No I'm sorry due to HIPAA patients rights
Pros
hey great job done, receiving a lunch ticket, receiving a Birthday card for the CEO signed and gift certificate to the cafe great surprise
Cons
Try not to look at that, thankful for clean, nice job
All of us worked well together-many of us for up to a year. Later staff changed every few months.
Client Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 22, 2016
Fast paced.

Experience in the electronic medical record and additional company applications.

Continued Customer service skills-ways to deal with difficult customers.

Chronically short staffed-training new people so everyone was on same page, not always accomplished.

My team was chosen by the District Manager to be one of the hardest working. We had an Employee Team Building dinner-nice to chill out together and not be so stressed.
Pros
Had some flexibility in assigned hours. Usually able to get PTO when requested.
Cons
Chronically short staffed- did not receive regular employee reviews.
Productive and fun work place stressing safety
Hazardous Materials Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 13, 2016
Great coworkers always wiling to lend a hand and impart knowledge. Many times i was paired with a more expirenced coworker who was able to pass along aquired knowledge.
Good, learned a lot.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 27, 2016
Loved my co workers, Great management, Learned a lot about the medical field . But there was a lot of favortism. Thay had great benefits. Felt like the company really cared about the employee,s. They had an open door policy .I really like working for the company.
Pros
Free tickets to silver dollar city every year.
Cons
Some packs really hevey.
Good Staffing
Electrician (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJSeptember 21, 2016
They always have a job when you are in need. If they don't have a job based on your field they will seek it. They have always been goo with me. they always kept me busy.
great coworker
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDAugust 4, 2016
Great staff easy to get along with. Nice working conditions. Schedules that are easy to adapt to. Convenient to light rail.
Not too bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTJuly 15, 2016
I liked the job here but all of a sudden we had to relocate accounts which caused a BIG issue on all of us. I liked all the people here. I loved talking and taking care of people.
Heavy work-load and fast-paced.
Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 9, 2016
Required to be alert and attentive to details due to sensitive information and sensitive information involved. Accuracy is of the essence as this involve Patients' continuity of care.
Pros
The organization had innovative ideas. There was great Teamwork amongst staff
Cons
make-shift offices in old warehouse; no windows & bad ventilation