ROI Staffing Employee Reviews

parties for all holidays, your desk is decorated for your birthday
Specialist - Medical Records - HIM Dept (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 6, 2016
Making the best of everything, enjoying to help/ train coworkers, everyday is a new experience there's always something new to learn either by a coworker, something by accident. The hardest part is sometimes is explaining to a family member No I'm sorry due to HIPAA patients rights
Pros
hey great job done, receiving a lunch ticket, receiving a Birthday card for the CEO signed and gift certificate to the cafe great surprise
Cons
Try not to look at that, thankful for clean, nice job
All of us worked well together-many of us for up to a year. Later staff changed every few months.
Client Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 22, 2016
Fast paced.

Experience in the electronic medical record and additional company applications.

Continued Customer service skills-ways to deal with difficult customers.

Chronically short staffed-training new people so everyone was on same page, not always accomplished.

My team was chosen by the District Manager to be one of the hardest working. We had an Employee Team Building dinner-nice to chill out together and not be so stressed.
Pros
Had some flexibility in assigned hours. Usually able to get PTO when requested.
Cons
Chronically short staffed- did not receive regular employee reviews.
Productive and fun work place stressing safety
Hazardous Materials Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 13, 2016
Great coworkers always wiling to lend a hand and impart knowledge. Many times i was paired with a more expirenced coworker who was able to pass along aquired knowledge.
Good, learned a lot.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 27, 2016
Loved my co workers, Great management, Learned a lot about the medical field . But there was a lot of favortism. Thay had great benefits. Felt like the company really cared about the employee,s. They had an open door policy .I really like working for the company.
Pros
Free tickets to silver dollar city every year.
Cons
Some packs really hevey.
Good Staffing
Electrician (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJSeptember 21, 2016
They always have a job when you are in need. If they don't have a job based on your field they will seek it. They have always been goo with me. they always kept me busy.
great coworker
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDAugust 4, 2016
Great staff easy to get along with. Nice working conditions. Schedules that are easy to adapt to. Convenient to light rail.
Not too bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTJuly 15, 2016
I liked the job here but all of a sudden we had to relocate accounts which caused a BIG issue on all of us. I liked all the people here. I loved talking and taking care of people.
Heavy work-load and fast-paced.
Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 9, 2016
Required to be alert and attentive to details due to sensitive information and sensitive information involved. Accuracy is of the essence as this involve Patients' continuity of care.
Pros
The organization had innovative ideas. There was great Teamwork amongst staff
Cons
make-shift offices in old warehouse; no windows & bad ventilation
Great Office to Work In
Associate (Release of Information) (Current Employee) –  Suffern, NYFebruary 19, 2016
Great, busy, accomplished small physicians office. The feel of a small office with the credentials of a large corporation and the compensation, benefits and team to back it up. I appreciate the help and assistance I receive on a daily basis here
Pros
Small office feel, great people to work with
Cons
Compensation could be a little better, no 401k
RUN, Very Unprofessional
Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hatboro, PAFebruary 10, 2016
RUN..... Very Unprofessional
Fair Pay but No Raises
No Training
Most Co-Workers are just as miserable as the management.
No HR on site!
People rarely speak
Good friends work envirement where employees were treated well.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTFebruary 9, 2016
The management at ROI was a good group of guys that were mature and handled obstacles and staff well.
The Co workers were a good group of people with just a few that tended to have a few issues being on task etc.
The hardest part of the job here at ROI was definitely that some of the days the systems would be down so we would be sent him and have no hours for the day.
The most enjoyable part of this job I'd say was the benefits the employees would get like pizza days or the taco Tuesdays.
Pros
Free Tacos on Tuesday.
Cons
Days the systems would be down.
Super coworkers, nice environment
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Hatboro, PASeptember 12, 2015
Managers are willing to help with anything you might need. Environment is relaxed and everyone that works there seems to enjoy the job.
Pros
Excellent employee appreciation
Cons
All about production which is difficult when you start out
fast past
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 10, 2015
alot of moving parts but once you get use to it the better you get. you have to have a high number of picks each day or you will get laid off eventually if the numbers dont get to there numbers
Pros
great money
Cons
temporoary
No Comment
Healthcare Aide (Current Employee) –  MIAugust 4, 2015
Assisting 3 adult males with their daily needs, bathing, cooking, chores and activities.
How to care for people with Autism.
Management is unaware of what goes on but he's a real nice guy.
Most coworkers are great but the ones that have been there for a while like to bend the rules and play games with people.
The job was easy.
The patients.
independent work flow and highly flexable management
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 6, 2015
• Burn radiology images to CD for outside facilities & public pick-up
• Send medical records, imaging, and pathology slides UPS to outside facilities for patient appointments
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Prioritize workload according to needs
• Interact with all members of the health care team: physicians, nurses, managers, and colleagues
• Answer multi-line phone
Pros
Independent work day and flexability
family orientant
Courier/ Route Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 12, 2015
Very energetic, with very good people skills, awesome communication skills,very awesome place to work with growth within the hospital.
Wonderful opportunities to host adult beverage events
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay area, FloridaMay 14, 2015
Independent contractor work. No co-workers; however, I have met very interesting and hard working people at the various liquor stores.

Typically, the events are 3 hours long and require some preparation such as reviewing the product notes for selling. I am required to bring my own table, ice bucket, mixers, etc.

Consumers are often knowledgeable about wines and spirits and makes for good conversations as they are sampling.

Hardest part of the job isn't the work, it's getting the work. I would like to work more hours.
Pros
Always learning about adult beverages and meeting interesting people.
Cons
Not enough work.
nothing
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 30, 2015
i did everything i was train to do an got fired because a worker told lies on me i guees they were mad cause of thier new hours
Fun place to work.
Specialist/VOB Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, inApril 7, 2015
Long hours and great environment. Assisted patients with Release of Information. Management was fair. Learned a great deal working in a hospital environment.
Pros
Excellent Enviornment
Cons
Breaks
Productive.
Chemical Technician (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 8, 2015
They always had a job for me. I didn't really work with the company, because it's a temp service.They always answered m question and fixed any problems I had that needed to be fixed.They are a very good temp service. I have worked with several people that came from ROI.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ROI Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9