Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp a major manufacturer in the pet and pond industry is looking for an Outside Sales Representative for the Orlando, Tampa and Daytona area.
Rolf C. Hagen Inc. originated in Montreal, Canada in 1955, when its founder Rolf C. Hagen arrived from Hamburg, Germany. Hagen occupies a unique position in the pet industry in their ability to manufacture and distribute pet products across seven categories including Aquatics, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Small Animals, Reptiles, and Ponds. Rolf C. Hagen Inc. has wholly owned subsidiaries throughout the world, of which Hagen USA is the largest. Hagen USA was incorporated in 1975 to warehouse and distributes over 4000 pet and pond products nationwide. Hagen has two locations in the USA. Hagen USA in Fontana, CA and the Hagen USA headquartered in Mansfield, MA. Hagen USA services a network of distributors and retailers through the Mansfield and Fontana distribution center. The Mansfield location provides Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Customer Service, Warehousing, and other services. In addition, approximately 1/3 of the Hagen USA staff is outside sales representatives strategically based across the country.
As a member of the Sales Team the Sales Representative would be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing the existing customer’s needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate for them, and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed-upon dates set by sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Company to clients.
- Achieving and continually developing technical, competitive, and sales skills knowledge
- Must be willing to travel outside the geographical territory for purposes of attending Conferences, training sessions, and/or area regional or national meetings.
- Three-Five years experience performing in the capacity of sales representative. Experience in the pet/pond industry preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Clear and persuasive in both written and oral communication.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, use intuition and experience to complement data.
- Ability to develop alternative solutions, respond promptly to customer needs, display orientation to profitability.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Desire and dedication for a long-term professional career with an outstanding organization is required.
Rolf C. Hagen offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Viable candidates will be contacted. Rolf C. Hagen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Indeed - 18 months ago