Roll Global LLC Employee Reviews

Growth is good
Director (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2014
Strong growth culture, smart hard working people lots of brands like Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Almonds Wonderful Almond Accents Wonderful Halos POM Wonderful FIJI Water JUSTIN Wines Landmark Wines
no. just NO!
no. (Former Employee), Los AngelesJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: no.
Cons: evrything.
The worst company to work for. The people are so backstabbing and cliquey-it's no wonder they are always seeking candidates! Worst salary too-I make more than double what I made there after leaving!

This company is good for its basic benefits-If you have a family to think about--but only if you are willing to put up with the most ridiculous office politics.

It is probably good for a young 20-something to start off in their career and gain 1-2 years of work experience. It is not good for professionals who are looking to challenge their career and or make a difference in their field of study.
Great Company
Sr. Financial Analyst (consulting job) (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 11, 2013
Pros: good work/life balance
Well run company by smart employees. I am on a temporary consulting job. So I can't say anything about various benefits provided by the company. All the employees I have come in contact with, have been very supportive and team players.
Compensates Well, not very stable as it's a private sector fun to work at but I have been in more professional work enviroments
Enterprise Application Analyst (Current Employee), Los AngelesSeptember 18, 2013
Very fast pace, Compensates Well, not very stable as it's a private sector fun to work environments but I have seen more professional ones. overall good company
Decent base pay, free parking
Sourcing Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: decent base pay, free parking
Cons: no job security, creepy arrogant management, stressful environment
Good place for college Students, not for career minded people.
I can count on one hand how many companies I have worked for since college and I can tell you this is the only one I have ever been unhappy working for. This organization is absolutely horrendous, with a lot of turnover. I worked for less than six months in the sourcing department. Management is out of touch with reality. Everything is guided by favoritism and kissing up to the owner. Our VP was allowed to continue with yelling, harassment comments and swearing, we all thought he was on drugs. Anyone who is worth knowing is miserable and/or looking for another job.