Rollins, Inc Employee Reviews

Work life balance needs is not good, but great managers and job security
SQL DBA (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2017
Work life balance needs is not good, but great managers and job security. I am just writing something to get the characters up since this wont let me move to the next page without writing something.
Pros
salary
Cons
work life balance
educational experience
Route manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2017
While working here I was able to get a great deal of knowledge in the Pest Control/sales business. As a route manager I was able to set up meetings and arrange services with the customers. Servicing North, South, East, West Central Wisconsin servicing over 200 customers monthly.
Pros
good pay, friendly work environment, educational
Cons
no room to advance, unable to raise income
It's who you know, not what you know.
Tier II Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2017
Rollins, Inc. all in all was a good company to work for. It was my first job so I got really good experience with a lot of things while being there. But, the main pattern I saw in the company was that it doesn't matter what you know, if you know somebody on the inside then the chances of you being hired on were that much greater.
Good company but limited room for growth
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with, but I just could not see the career path that I was looking for here. The pay was fair, but the tasks assigned were not in line with the career path i was hoping to find.
Pretty depressing this last year
Inside sales rep (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 9, 2017
A typical day at work is coming in logging in and then leaving....

It use to be a fun environment to work in. Contest, prizes, and etc. Not anymore.
Pros
Good money
Fun place to work!
Account Payable/Collector (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2017
Great place to work! I love working there. They recognized your work performance and reward you very well. Dealing with the customer and being able to help the company get to their goal financial.
Pros
They showed apprecation of your work!
Cons
Great place to work!
The day to day work responsibilities were exciting.
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2016
Rollins Inc. is a very traditional company with that is the potential for stability. They take learning and development very serious and they are willing to invest in their employees.
Company doesnt care about yiu
Wildlife Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2016
The company cares nothing for its employees. They make you go to unpaid meetings out of town. They say you are required to be there but turn around and say that they appreciate you taking the time to come to the meeti g for free. It's a commission based job, so they dont pay you for the meetings. Managers care only about how much you can do in a day. Prepare to not have a life. And you better hope to never get a customer complaint no matter of its your fault or not. Managers don't care about what you have to say.
Pros
Working outside
Cons
Managers are horrible
Great company... for now
Assistant Controller Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2016
Rollins will be around for life. However, many of their internal programs need to be updated. Many employees are still using old windows computers and it makes the work day non-efficient.
Well run and successful company
Risk Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2015
Great environment. Rollins is proficient at what they do and strive to be the best service company in the world. They are determined to be the best in pest control.
Productive workplace.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAOctober 26, 2015
in general, it is a good place to work. Very good training package. Management effectively communicate the Company"s goal to employees as well as to customer.
Rollins is a great company!
Telecommunications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2015
A typical day at Rollins is very busy. I have learned many things within the Telecommunications department. I have dealt with VOIP, landline issues and also wireless mobility issues. My managers are very well rounded individuals and well versed in their positions. I enjoy helping this company thrive within Telecommunications.
High paced
Server Support Tech, Intern (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2015
i enjoyed the learning experience and some of the people that i encountered and worked with.

The company had great opportunities to advance in certain areas, some areas not so much.

required to adjust life often to accommodate work schedule.
Great work environment with great people
National Accounts Receivable & Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2015
Company has an old-fashioned feel and may be behind in technology, but management is made up of the smartest and most capable people you will find anywhere. Also a great and comfortable work environment.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Behind in use of technology
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Covington, GaAugust 27, 2015
no growth or job security decent pay
ok facility not your idea job a good place for a stepping stone.
mostly seasoned employees.
Productive workplace at Rollins
National Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2015
A Typical Day at Rollins. I worked in National Account Sales as a National Account Sales Agent, assisting National Sales managers with issues. The hardest part of my job was making sure my reports were perfect. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing my managers Happy with my work.
Pros
Happy producing Excellent Work
Cons
No overtime
Highly Cooperative and Supportive Coworkers
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2015
The manager whom I worked for and the lead business analyst were both high quality organized leaders. The business stakeholders and customer support resources were highly supportive and patient.
Pros
Free coffee and refridgerators.
Cons
Company is undergoing a reorganization.
Dont work here.
Desktop Support (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2015
The Help desk has serious management issues and a very HIGH turnover rate. The manager is not technical and the other supervisor is trying to train and do his job as well. In the few months I was there 3 people either left or were let go. NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK AT ALL!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
High turnover, very little training, management not technical at all.
Great People
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAFebruary 17, 2015
This office has a lot of great people that work for it, however there is no benefits available to me. I have a fantastic boss. She listens to me and is always willing to try help her employees.
Pros
good people
Cons
lot of travel
Great company to work for the past 16 years
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2014
Assist all customers and branches with billing revenue ensuring 48 hour turn-around. Account reconciliation and collection, including cash and credit applications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rollins, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6