Rollins, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Great work environment with great people
National Accounts Receivable & Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2015
Company has an old-fashioned feel and may be behind in technology, but management is made up of the smartest and most capable people you will find anywhere. Also a great and comfortable work environment.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Behind in use of technology
Rollins is a great company!
Telecommunications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2015
A typical day at Rollins is very busy. I have learned many things within the Telecommunications department. I have dealt with VOIP, landline issues and also wireless mobility issues. My managers are very well rounded individuals and well versed in their positions. I enjoy helping this company thrive within Telecommunications.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Covington, GaAugust 27, 2015
no growth or job security decent pay
ok facility not your idea job a good place for a stepping stone.
mostly seasoned employees.
Well run and successful company
Risk Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2015
Great environment. Rollins is proficient at what they do and strive to be the best service company in the world. They are determined to be the best in pest control.
Flexible and Fun Work Environment
Telecommunications Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2014
The work environment is flexible and fun. Management creates an open door policy which affords an opportunity to establish new ideas and implement new processes and procedures. The annual reveiws are consistent. At times the compensation may not be congruent with the role fulfilled. Not only that, in certain circumstances, it can be difficult to justify a merit increase based on performance and the role fulfilled.
Pros
flexible and fun work environment
Cons
difficult to justify merit increases based on performance and role.
Beware their sales pitch!
Wildlife/Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 20, 2014
Your pay will barely be minimum wage when you consider working the very long hours because of the drive time, the fact that you have to call and schedule each appointment yourself, all the paperwork that has to be filled out when you get home and then the after hours meetings. It is understandable when a company is concerned with profits and making money, but when it becomes detrimental to your ability to provide proper customer service, something needs to change. Management is not helpful at all and is very overextended.
Pros
enjoyed meeting a lot of my customers
Cons
management, pay, long hours
If you like to work for free apply here
route manager (Former Employee) –  sarasota, flSeptember 9, 2014
Training is good. And thats where the positives end.

You are paid based on production. The more accounts you get to, the more you are paid. The problem is they never have enough bodies to handle the customer call backs so you are constantly going back to retreat customer's homes/business' and you don't get paid for those. Fall behind on your route and you have to work on Saturdays. You have to schedule your appointments on your own time, tons of paperwork etc etv...So.... 6 days a week, low pay (avg 10-11/hr), ridiculous uniforms, poor mgmt and the always looming layoff/firing for no reason speak clearly. STAY AWAY
Pros
good training. good 401k. decent benefits
Cons
low pay. looong hours. poor mgmt.
Conservative and dated
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2014
This company makes men wear 2 colors of shirts, blue and white with a black tie. Ladies must wear pantyhose. People are written up if they do not "punch in" (scan building entry cards) exactly on time. 10 days maximum of vacation time that only starts to accrue 6 months after employment. This never increases no matter how long you work there. No maternity leave for women. They must enroll in short term disability PRIOR to pregnancy in order to collect any money during their leave. Your work experience will depend on which department you fall under. IT people get laid off left and right. Absolutely no perks aside from the paycheck.
Pros
some nice co-workers
Cons
poor benefits, little incentives
Background Check
HRSC Agent II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2013
Some days was fast pace, when your the first line of defense for getting applicant's hired for the branches and corporate office having to making sure that there background was clear for hire. Also being able to answer question on physical and drug testing. Being able to work closely with management and the law department. The hardest part was turning down someone for employment because of there background. The must rewarding is when you can follow that applicant all the way thru the process and then later meet them.

I will truly miss my co-workers we were really a family.
Pros
outside training with skillpath - rockhurst university for continuing education.
Cons
turning applicant's down.
Great People
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAFebruary 17, 2015
This office has a lot of great people that work for it, however there is no benefits available to me. I have a fantastic boss. She listens to me and is always willing to try help her employees.
Pros
good people
Cons
lot of travel
My Internship Experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2013
My time at Rollins was short, but full of so many lessons. A typical day at work for me included trouble shooting issues for branches, closing tickets, answering calls and a little testing. On the soft skills side of things I learned about professionalism, phone etiquette, and organization just to name a few. As far as hard skills I learned about regression testing, mobile devices, remote software and help desk issue tracking software. The management was great, very organized and hands on. My co-workers were more like family, they made my time there one for the history books because of their helpfulness and positive feedback. The hardest part of the job for me would have to be the fast pace because my internship was held at a project site, there was so much going on at once you just had to hit the ground running. We made so much progress and I was just happy to be a part of all of the hard work. The most enjoyable part of the job to me was the people because of how inviting they were and how willing they were to lend a hand. I would have to say the people really made my internship great.
Pros
great people, comfortable environment, very professional, learning experience
Company lacks just about everything
Assistant Douche (Former Employee) –  Waco,TxNovember 3, 2014
The branch manager in Waco,Tx is a real douche! He thinks everyone is out to get him so his downward spiral approach of management just brings everyone down around him.
Pros
you get to wear that fine outdated uniform
Cons
you get to wear that fine outdated uniform
Highly Cooperative and Supportive Coworkers
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2015
The manager whom I worked for and the lead business analyst were both high quality organized leaders. The business stakeholders and customer support resources were highly supportive and patient.
Pros
Free coffee and refridgerators.
Cons
Company is undergoing a reorganization.
Rotating door type of company in HR
Warranty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2012
Is a good company to work for, the only problem is they don't consider the employee as well as other companies that I have worked for or that I know of.
The employee is subject to a policy of no support in regards to job security.
In the short period of time I worked for this company I acknowledged several changes of good employees for their revolving door policy in Human Resources.
Pros
paid training, discount services
Cons
job insecurity, job duration.
Apply if you can't find anything else better and need some $ for the moment.
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Covington, GANovember 20, 2013
The company is okay at best. The commission gained from the sales is the only reason I've stayed. The management is unorganized and they tend to change the rules in the middle of the season. Hard to get a full time position here.
Pros
good commission
Cons
horrible management, schedules, workplace morale
Growing together.
Senior Account Executive and Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAAugust 22, 2012
Rollins Inc has done more than one can imagine. Coming in the peak of my career, I have done nothing more than grow with a growing company.
think twice before applying
salesperson (Former Employee) –  sacramento, caMarch 4, 2013
Extremely unorganized and very unprofessional management staff. High turnover rate. Little regard for their employees.
Pros
good co workers, company vehicle
Cons
corruption, favoritism, unorganized
It was a great place to work
Programmer Analyst (Java-Web and Report Developer) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2013
I enjoyed the time I worked for Rollins. Poor choice of management :-)
Pros
cool people to work with, family activities during the summer
Cons
management :-)
Okay place to work.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2012
Okay place to work. Had some nice employees. Hard to move up in management.
Cons
short breaks, healthcare benfits expensive
Good Pay; Terrible ethics
Pest Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 28, 2012
There is very little job security. The company doesn't care about the employee only the numbers you can bring in to them.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no job security;