Rollins College

Rollins College Employee Reviews

Professionalism and great customer service
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Winter Park, Florida 32792October 9, 2014
Pros: dealing with customers and generating pertinent reports for administrative support staff
Knowledgeable, great customer service, worked at various departments and received a wide range of experience.
Great environment with even better people.
Garage Attendant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2014
Most days are pretty laid back. I rarely have to deal with any insubordinate customers and I always get along with management. Everyone here is always in a good mood, making it a great atmosphere to work in.
Work experience and project problem solving excellent.
Researcher (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLSeptember 10, 2014
I would recommend this hands-on training to all who want learn what elements are needed in making a Sense of Place. The hardest part of the project was convincing land owners to set aside more open spaces for nature when P.U.D.s are allow to cut down every native tree to make parking lots with non-native landscaping. Time and personal expense was worth being part of a team presentation to city staff members. We were not paid any money, but given credit for our contribution to help improve the Sense of Place to the residents of Winter Park, Florida.
great workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), winter park, flJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch and meet alot of college students
Cons: going home
Just imagine; a Monday feeling as exciting as a Friday; having a personal impact on a company’s success; being a part of an entrepreneurial experience; having fun at your job; belonging to a team where you count and people count on you; having the tools you need to be successful.
Intern
Hospitality Management Intern (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLOctober 28, 2013
I intern here for the summer.
Beautiful campus, Learned about about University Dining Services
Overall this was an amazing experience working.
FINANCIAL AID ASSISTANT II (Former Employee), Winter Park FloridaJune 1, 2013
Pros: the people i worked with and in the other departments and the environment was amazing.
Cons: not enough opportunity for advancment.
This school is by far an exceptional school. I enjoyed working not only in this office but with the people and have gained so much knowledge and experience that will follow me in my next position.
Student Job
Sustainability Coordinator (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLApril 3, 2013
I was able to pick up extra money by performing project based tasks
* Recycling Program
* Community Garden Operations
* Promotional Materials
Dynamic place to work
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLApril 2, 2013
Pros: tuition reimbursement
Cons: salary
Great to see and work with our future community/global leaders.
G.A. position
DEPARTMENT CHAIR GRADUATE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMarch 6, 2013
Pros: flexible, warm environment
Cons: only lasted a year
I was a graduate assistant for a year and loved every minute of it. The professors are amazing as well as the rest of the staff. They were flexible and it was a great opportunity.
Volunteering Work
Volunteer (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLFebruary 6, 2013
I loved my time spent here, both as a volunteer and a student.
Beautiful campus, friendly community,long Tenure/advancement is not available with hard work in the Security dept., very political and clickish.
Campus Security Officer (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLNovember 12, 2012
Pros: health benifits, beautiful campus, friendly faculty/staff
Cons: upper management of the security dept.
Beautiful campus to work.I loved to work in the community,I worked very hard, I was extreamly liked on Campus by the faculty/staff and student body.
Problem was the upper management of the Security Dept. long tenure is not an option with this person , in the five years of service he been with Rollins College, he managed to go through close to 30 employees. Not such a great record for maintaining employees.