Rollins Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Productive workplace at Rollins
National Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2015
A Typical Day at Rollins. I worked in National Account Sales as a National Account Sales Agent, assisting National Sales managers with issues. The hardest part of my job was making sure my reports were perfect. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing my managers Happy with my work.
Pros
Happy producing Excellent Work
Cons
No overtime
Dont work here.
Desktop Support (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2015
The Help desk has serious management issues and a very HIGH turnover rate. The manager is not technical and the other supervisor is trying to train and do his job as well. In the few months I was there 3 people either left or were let go. NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK AT ALL!
Pros
good pay
Cons
high turnover, very little training, management not technical at all.
Compensation was great
Inbound Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
Overall I enjoyed the compensation because you could make as much as you were willing to work for. Learned a lot about telephone sales and customer relationships. Stress level for me was not a problem, but most people it was fairly high. Overall the compensation is what kept me there for so long.
Pros
compensation was great
Cons
little to no job security
Worked closely with technicians and customer.
Sales/Service Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 31, 2012
Constant customer service and contact with internal and external customers. All different methods of problem resolution. Supervision and management of 12 employees in the branch, and 15-25 call center employees. Choosing the correct employees to have good working relationship and good job performance. Hardest part of job was laying off or terminating employees. Most enjoyable part was celebrating our successes of which there were many.
Pros
operating and performing services at a very high and profitable rate.
Cons
long work hours.
Company very committed to customer satisfaction.
Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2013
Overall, the company's commitment to customer satisfaction was very inspiring. The Rollins IT management group struggles with assigning capacity and successfully implementing IT projects to the Rollins field.
Pros
professional relationships and friendships
Cons
it management struggle to be successful implementing enterprise products to field.
Human resource benefits agent
HUMAN RESOURCE BENEFITS AGENT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2013
Provide customer service; Human Resource liaison with active, retired and separated associates; Identify and resolve employee issues/concerns, counseling/coaching employees and management, interpreting/ applying policies and procedures; Handle highly confidential information carefully; Resolves employee complaints related to health and welfare plans; Acts as liaison with various insurance carriers and fosters effective relationships with client representatives; Maintain permanent personnel records to complete daily and monthly audits; Process participants enrollment forms and enter completed data; Answer benefit questions as outlined in the Summary Plan Description; Complete daily mailings of employee information, new hire packages, enrollment packages, evidence of insurability letters and forms
Productive Pest Control Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 26, 2013
My experience at Orkin has been a learning one. You have to adapt to so many changes within this company. Flexibilty is a must because your shift is always subject to change. A typical day at work is simply that all work no play. Call volume extremly high which I love.
Not a career-advancement location
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2013
Culture is conservative with men not being able to wear facial hair and having to wear ties everyday. This is a serious reason why they cannot hire talent in the IT field since the culture drives so many people away, and Sr. Mngmnt doesn't realize it at all.
Productive, exciting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 8, 2013
Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
Pros
employee recognition programs
Cons
no grace period
great place to work
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2014
overall, the company was a great place to work. Co-workers were great, benefits were great.
Pros
excellent workplace and benefits
taught me good work ethic
Junior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2012
reconciled bank statement. compiled account receivable journals and made entries. Prepared account analysis. Recommended updates to compliance procedures and policies. Calculated and transmitted bank charges and made bank deposits daily. I learned that your job performance represents your work ethic. and management notices serious and focused employees. The management style is fresh, young and looking for new and more efficient ways of doing a job. The environment was fast paced and always evolved. I had the best co-workers that all worked hard and pulled together as a team. the hardest part was month end and trying to get all the transactions done before the five o'clock cut off. the most enjoyable part of the job was functions the company held to bring everyone together as a family. We had picnics on the lawn with a radio station to visit and a catering service with the Varsity and drawings where people won raffle tickets for thanksgiving dinner or grocery gift cards.
Pros
family functions on the lawn
Cons
eating places were too far
Great company
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2014
Great company to work for.
Training program was very detailed and thorough.
Positive work environment.
On the job training
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2014
Learned lots of new technologies on the job, coworkers were great
benefits
Cons
work life balance
internal development limited
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2013
the company needs to utilized the talents within the company more often