Rollout Systems, LLC

Rollout Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

Contracting company to government
Sr. Computer Systems Security Analyst (Current Employee), Lakehurst, NJNovember 14, 2014
Typical contracting company similar to all the other ones out there. Company places you at government facility to perform work under contract. Annual review of performance based on feedback provided by your primary customers.
Group of intelligent people that still believe in family values.
Started at company in 2012 (Current Employee), Patuxent River, MDMarch 31, 2013
Company appears to have smart leadership and solid growth plan with a good reputation amongst the many people I have polled. Cannot complain about the compensation because the salary is tied to whatever the contract pays, and it's not too bad. Benefits are similar to what the big companies pay. Open door access to leadership. Hope to work at Rollout Systems for a a very long time.

May 25, 2015

I started in 2013 and have really loved the growth. Especially the quarterly all hands staff meetings. See the future growth and want to give referrals to be a part of that growth. Leadership looks to all of us for our strengths for proposals. Responsive corporate staff. Happy with Rollout.

About Rollout Systems, LLC

Rollout Systems, LLC equals: IT services that work for you. Logistics management and services that work for you. Unique – Read more