High School Degree with a minimum of 5 years using AutoCAD software in order to create drawings is required.
Bachelor Degree or Technical School equivalent in Computer Aided Drafting & Design is desired.
Three to Five Years Progressive Experience in Healthcare Projects is desired.
- Manage the CAD Inventory
- Provide production CAD support
- Develop, implement and enforce CAD Standards per client guidelines
- Organize the CAD environment to provide consistency across all projects
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions
- Possess in-depth knowledge and skill in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess in-depth knowledge and skill in the use of Google SketchUp and Google Earth
- Archive and maintain completed CAD documents and retrieval for projects
- Conduct project related model reviews
- Produce corporate CAD screen shots
- Conduct project related model reviews and Archive completed projects
- Clean up CAD files for project closeout and client delivery
- Possess a thorough knowledge of RCC Master Planning Products and Services
- Possess a thorough knowledge of VA CAD / BIM Standards
- Ability to effectively manage projects
- Ability to maintain client satisfaction
- Ability to assist in responding to RFPs
- Likable personality
- Go getter/ self-motivated
Position Mission Statement
- Provide CAD support to the RCC Planning Team, our clients and Staff
Since 1996, Romanyk Consulting Corp. (RCC) has provided unique consulting solutions for a wide variety of private and government entities....