Romark Logistics

Romark Logistics Employer Reviews

Productive work place with ping pong table
Forklift driver (Current Employee), Lancaster, TXJune 8, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: no breaks only lunch
The company has great work environment. Highway accessible. Typical day at work is challenging. Management is important to our productivity, quality and safety. Co-workers play an important part of our team work. the hardest part of the job would be the extended hours. Company events are the most enjoyable.
Horrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Waco, TXApril 17, 2014
Cons: everything
Don't work here. Poor pay, the reason people *think* they are getting paid a lot is because they are working 80+ hours a week. No family life, management is terrible. Very uneducated managers. Do yourself a favor and apply elsewhere.
Poor raises, spend your summer working 7 days a week
Associate (Former Employee), Waco, TXFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: production is everything, no breaks, no life, old equipment
This place is not where you want to go for a career. If you need the money it's great for overtime. But prepare to kiss your family/social life goodbye
Poor comany to work for
Corporate Customer Service (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXOctober 11, 2013
would not recommend this company to anyone. they do not treat the employees well at all. they are more interested in drinking and having fun than good work ethics.
Productive and great place to meet new people
Co-Pack Associate (Former Employee), Waco, TXJuly 9, 2013
Pros: co workers pinch in to buy lunch. many resturants around. great community
I met some awesome coaches, workers, athletes and many more. Even though you clean rooms all day it was worth it. I received very good tips for doing a great job. The Manager was an awesome lady and trainer. My co workers were all team members. Once the manager got rid of the ones who wasn't a team member it felt different. My days working there felt – more... better. Everybody got along with one another and helped one another out. The hardest part was when the job was closed. Everyday working there was fun. – less
Workplace their is very unprofessional .
Warehouse (Former Employee), Lancaster TxJune 24, 2013
Cons: great corporation
Since I have been with the company their were and still are alot of issues I have had as well as 6 other employees. The management there are discriminating if you are not black with by my luck I am not. But the staff their are very unprofessional and do not know how to manage their team. They have been written up many times for several reasons and I – more... think the management team should be replaced. There is no room for growth and you are not given advancement opportunties within the company. I feel that this management team should be replaced as well as brought to corporates attention for further evaluation. The (EEOC) are now investigating. – less
I loved my job and enjoyed working with everyone there.
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), Lancaster TxJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: always able to take vacation time.
I haved worked practically all of my life and I love working. I get along well with co-workers and I work hard and give it my all on any job that I do. I am a good good worker, on time and there each day. I like a full workweek on my check so I don't miss days from work.
Productive workplace
Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Waco, TXNovember 16, 2012
This company was a nice job to have on your resume. I gained experience about working in a warehouse and performing duties such as loading and unloading.
Great Company, Great People.....good place to grow
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee), Lancaster, TXApril 2, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lot of hours
Staffing for start up, increasing head count from 48 to 78 focusing on experience and employment stability