ROMY, a women's clothing retailer, seeks applicants for open Assistant Store Manager position at our Rimrock Mall location in Billings, MT.
Creating a fun, sophisticated, and friendly experience that empowers women to express their unique individuality and personal spirit.
Potential candidates MUST have the following experience...
- Analyzes business goals and objectives, creating, monitoring and adjusting action plans to ensure all goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Reviews and monitors budgets to ensure all bottom line goals are met.
- Creates and maintains a strong selling culture, assigning and monitoring individual statistical goals, providing feedback, assistance and redirection.
- Leads by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive experience.
- Motivates and inspires team to anticipate and exceed all clients' service needs.
- Develops relationships with the mall manager and local community to grow business through networking and events.
- Ensures store compliance with visual merchandising standards.
- Ensures store layout of fixtures, merchandise and displays are neat and orderly to company standard.
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Committed to Coaching and Development
- Maintains pipeline of qualified candidates to ensure continuous smooth operation of store.
- Conducts one-on-one coaching with sales associates to evaluate performance and training needs.
- Prepares and monitors store succession plan with District Manager on an on-going basis.
Outstanding Operations Skills
- Ensures all operational processes are adhered to, including shipping/receiving, inventory management and store maintenance.
- Effectively manages employee scheduling, ensuring payroll objectives are met.
- Perform reporting and reconciliation functions outlined in operations manual.
- Regularly walks floor to ensure operational and visual standards are met.
- MUST HAVE 2+ years Retail Management/Supervisory experience.
- Consistent record of exceeding sales goals.
- Proven ability to identify top talent, create teams, and train/develop/retain great people.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to effectively motivate and influence others.
- Ability to achieve results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!!!!
Indeed - 19 months ago
Jewelry and Accessories