ROMY, a small Women's Fashion Specialty Retailer, is opening our 2nd location in the great state of Utah. Our Fashion Place location which is now open is quickly becoming an Utah women's wear favorite destination. Our 2nd location will be at South Towne Center located in in Sandy, UT.
Join our dynamic team, we are currently seeking applicants for available Assistant Store Manager Position.
Creating a fun, sophisticated, and friendly experience that empowers women to express their unique individuality and personal spirit.
Potential candidates MUST have the following experience...
- Analyzes business goals and objectives, creating, monitoring and adjusting action plans to ensure all goals are met and/or exceeded
- Reviews and monitors budgets to ensure all bottom line goals are met
- Creates and maintains a strong selling culture, assigning and monitoring individual statistical goals, providing feedback, assistance and redirection
- Leads by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive experience
- Motivates and inspires team to anticipate and exceed all clients' service needs
- Develops relationships with the mall manager and local community to grow business through networking and events
- Ensures store compliance with visual merchandising standards
- Ensures store layout of fixtures, merchandise and displays are neat and orderly to company standard
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed
- Committed to Coaching and Development
- Maintains pipeline of qualified candidates to ensure continuous smooth operation of store
- Conducts one-on-one coaching with sales associates to evaluate performance and training needs.
- Prepares and monitors store succession plan with District Manager on an on-going basis
Outstanding Operations Skills
- Ensures all operational processes are adhered to, including shipping/receiving, inventory management and store maintenance
- Effectively manages employee scheduling, ensuring payroll objectives are met
- Perform reporting and reconciliation functions outlined in operations manual
- Regularly walks floor to ensure operational and visual standards are met
- 1+ years Retail Management/Supervisory experience
- Consistent record of exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to identify top talent, create teams, and train/develop/retain great people
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to effectively motivate and influence others.
- Ability to achieve results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs
Hours of Work:
Assistant Store Manager Position is normally between 28-38 hrs per week. This position requires flexibility in times/days available to work. Must be able to fill in as needed, especially during peak sales seasons and/or during times of start shortages. Reports to Store Manager.
Competitive Hourly pay plus Bonus incentives and spiffs!